What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May his swing be smooth and not aggressive.
May my tolerance for frustration be above the typical threshold
May he finally realize that these moments are limited and that fun memories outweigh all else.

hahaha!
Just have fun buddy. My father is a terrible golfer but we go out and have 4+ hours of fun. Just cherish the time and let the golf take care of itself.

the sick part is that I'm still not confident what I'm gaming hahahaha! Can't wait for next week. LOTS of clubwork to be done.
What? You don't have tour v in everything including your putter? Haha

Just have fun buddy. My father is a terrible golfer but we go out and have 4+ hours of fun. Just cherish the time and let the golf take care of itself.

Never a problem for me. It's day 2 (alt-shot) when he tries to play like a 1 handicap where we start to falter a bit lol

What? You don't have tour v in everything including your putter? Haha

haha, nope! But in my irons, yessssss!

Never a problem for me. It's day 2 (alt-shot) when he tries to play like a 1 handicap where we start to falter a bit lol

haha, nope! But in my irons, yessssss!
Eddie being Eddie. ....good luck this weekend

Thanks dude!! Weather looks awesome. Maybe I'll just buy him a bunch of rums.
That may help guarantee he doesn't try to play to scratch

18 this morning. Early tee time with a couple of other members and received an invite for next weekend. I may be finding some consistent playing partners at my home course... in August.

Grating the bag ready for another golf trip, 14 of us are headed to the Brainerd area for our annual trip.

Range session this morning, getting ready for a a mixed golf/BBQ social event at my home club tomorrow, my wife is really looking forward to it.

About 90 min range session. Trying to keep swing consistent. If I don't play tomorrow will try to get in some short game practice

Range session with the kids!

Walked 18 and THPed

Equipment pondering and THPing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I joined a private club! :)

Bought a Big Bertha 815 DBD this morning and couldn't wait for tomorrow's round to hit it. Went to a local range and hit 2 buckets - 1 for 3/4 shot work (probably my main weakness), the other dialing in the driver. The thing is a cannon...easily 15 yards longer than my R9.

Give 'em hell!

Unfortunately just watched golf mostly as Im watching my disabled father this weekend so my mom could have a ladies weekend for herself. I did go outside and shank some 58 degree wedge shots in the back yard. Looked like I was playing out of the rough at Oakmont or something. Hopefully I can sneak out for a late round tomorrow afternoon. I need practice as I just realized yesterday that the Savannah event is already here. I was thinking August 15th for some reason. Im glad its next weekend but I need to get some work in.

Played 18 with Philly Golf Guy at a local course that was private until a few years ago. Fourth day in a row of 18 holes for me, and I simply had no energy. But the weather was nice, the course was nice, Chris is an awesome dude, and we got to make fun of the DB twosome in front of us that refused to join up, let us play through, or hit only one tee shot per hole "oh, you didn't like that one? Hit another, no rush…"

Range session this morning, cleaned the clubs and THP'd. A lazy Sunday for me.

Watched some golf and THP'ed, that's it.

Watched some golf Cleaned a few clubs

Reshafted a SeeMore m9 PR and a z3c.

Pulled shafts from another iron set.

Lot of writing tonight after Lotte is down to try and finish up a couple reviews.

Played 18, I was up just after a tournament and I swear, there was not one sober person playing with these guys. It was funny to watch these guys and they did manage to play fairly quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back