Golf trips/vacations

BlueDevilRef

Anybody seen my ball?
Reaction score
Handicap
For those of you who have planned a golf trip for a small group, what resources do you use? I'm not having much luck muddling through the muck on the internets

I have planned a few : )

For those of you who have planned a golf trip for a small group, what resources do you use? I'm not having much luck muddling through the muck on the internets

To be honest, for local in state stuff we've asked our instructor for places he enjoyed as we have similar interests and enjoy similar courses.
We're using the same folks that planned a buddy trip to Scotland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called the local clubs in the area I was visiting and asked about hotel/package deals. Found info on the internet.

Any specific sites that have good package deals that folks know of? Golf and hotel?

Maybe tell us around where you are thinking you would like to go. Might be a good start.

if you have an area in mind, there are SO many people on this site that have played so many courses Im sure together we can help you out.

I agree with the others - give us a region or area you are interested in.

Golf Zoo is one such company for certain areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live near Branson so that one would be super easy. Hot springs village would be another possibility. Thanks

I live near Branson so that one would be super easy. Hot springs village would be another possibility. Thanks

Lots of THPERS out that way, quite a few gatherings have happened in that area. @sposey013168 would be a huge resource (tagging him here) or maybe PM him directly if you end up with specific questions, Shane is a good guy and Im sure can give you some thoughts on some of the options out that way.

Really depends where you're going and if you want just golf and lodging or other stuff planned in as well.

If you want to come to N. Mrytle Beach,SC go to northmyrtlebeachgolf.com. We use them every year, the accomadations, golf, food, etc is top notch. The prices are also very good.

Going with 8 guys to play RTJ Trail next month. We used a combination of their website and internet info to set it up. Pretty easy.

Back