Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly it's not just my shaft, but I'll be the piñata
I think it's fair that we all get just one whack. Gotta be some candy in there somewhere

Supposedly it's not just my shaft, but I'll be the piñata
Chin up buttercup, its all in fun. Besides, its going to be more than worth the wait.

mHSyd9PayG5xEYRrRYZT5fg.jpg

Want so much.... but in mallet form...

With the new releases from callaway, ping , titleist I'm excited to see what will be in my bag come next season after I fix this swing again.

I am full on pondering some type of LM device as I'm tired of not being able to practice due to work schedules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to putter pondering...

dca689878800678c0a5a02f246338be0.jpg
b84e5f8c7a76532491bf53c1b9315e14.jpg
e56c09588ff1b19d911c694ebec44270.jpg

Have I mentioned GBB heavenwood today?

Intrigued after talking with Dean over the GBB.
Also love what I'm reading about the new Cobra driver, want to see what this spaceport is all about!

Have I mentioned GBB heavenwood today?

Its ok if you have already. I always love seeing Heavenwood pop up. It reminds me everyday that I should have one in my bag.

Intrigued after talking with Dean over the GBB.
Also love what I'm reading about the new Cobra driver, want to see what this spaceport is all about!
Toooooooon of good info and data on that one in the GBB thread. Review will be up this week as well.

Can i ponder moving to the USA to be able to buy golf gear A LOT cheaper haha.

I am pondering DG Pros, it is a shame that I only have true temper in my wedges after the royal treatment they gave to the guys last week

Nike Method 001.

Not really a ponder anymore, more like a "how can I make it a reality" thought; MD3 wedges and GBB. Both feel great and the look is even better. This is where I wish I was rich.

Not really a ponder anymore, more like a "how can I make it a reality" thought; MD3 wedges and GBB. Both feel great and the look is even better. This is where I wish I was rich.

Check out raise.com. I got $300 worth of Cally gift cards for $240. I'm gonna start buying them over time and when the latest greatest comes out, I'll be ready.

When ordering my GBB, the sales guy was surprised I was gaming the LZ Blue in my 815 with a swing speed over 100. Then when I told him my irons were lightweight and graphite, he was even more shocked. He said you must have a very deliberate tempo. I said 'Thanks?'

I hate when I get conflicting thoughts in my head about shafts.

When ordering my GBB, the sales guy was surprised I was gaming the LZ Blue in my 815 with a swing speed over 100. Then when I told him my irons were lightweight and graphite, he was even more shocked. He said you must have a very deliberate tempo. I said 'Thanks?'

Your handicap speaks for itself brotha. Game what you game.

There's a solid chance you know more than the sales guy, depending on where you were. And as always, go with what works for you. Are you playing the LZ Blue in S? I'm thinking of going that route with the GBB but trying to decide between R and S.

I am pondering DG Pros, it is a shame that I only have true temper in my wedges after the royal treatment they gave to the guys last week

love these shafts. i've played kbs tour, px, px flighted, rifle flighted, nippon 1150gh, and aerotech steelfiber. i'd put dg pro 1, nippon 2, px flighted 3, rifle flighted 4, px 5, kbs 6, and aerotech 7. great feel, respond well to all kinds of flighting, can get after without worrying about spin, and ideal launch conditions for each club. all this in a regular flex package. pretty cool.

I miss this thread...but also good to not miss it. Enjoy seeing everyone's thoughts of greatness though.

I miss this thread...but also good to not miss it. Enjoy seeing everyone's thoughts of greatness though.

You do have "NA" listed under your driver though... Surely you must need something while you're waiting for that to come back...

So I ended up finding a nice sized separation between the upper and the rubber sole on my BioFusion Mesh golf shoes. I put a claim in with Puma and they gave me $70 to use on their online store. Now I have to choose between the Titantour Lites, BioDrive mesh, or the Biodrive Leather....pondering.....

Pondering a SC Newport putter. I've been wanting to give one a try for a while now and have a little $ from tourney winnings the past couple of weekends so maybe now is the time to get more serious about the ponder.
Would like to find a decent used one as opposed to buying new, but they don't show up much here. Guess it's time to spend a little more time on the bay.

You do have "NA" listed under your driver though... Surely you must need something while you're waiting for that to come back...
Have you forgotten where KC720 lives? He has hooked me up with his overseas version of the J715 until mine returns. He might get it back.

I'm really happy with the FlyZ+ and really can't complain at all. His driver, the new Cobra, the new Callaway...

Aww man...thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back