2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sound like a broken record but I just can't wait to compare Wilson-Staff's professional fitting irons to my lack of any professional fitting irons to see how the just dial me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sound like a broken record but I just can't wait to compare Wilson-Staff's professional fitting irons to my lack of any professional fitting irons to see how the just dial me in!

I'm with you. I lack the poetry of language to describe the sadness when I look at the calendar and see it is still August. This can't come soon enough.

Went to work on the range a bit today - best to just forget that I even went. Was inconsistent, which was frustrating. Haven't swung that bad in months so I'll chalk it up to a sore back and forget about it (I hope)

Got a W/S Infinite Windy City putter in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to take it on the course.

I was just wondering what the countdown was at. My favorite post I've read all day.

Here ya go fellas!

48717e544e0168087dfe3d991bc88ccd.jpg

I cannot freaking wait for this. My first fitting will be done by professionals at Wilson Staff. If this is a dream, do not wake me up!

I'm going to be in desperate need for this trip both mentally and physically. Work is dogging us and to have a trip that's with fellow THPers and all about golf is going to be a good little break!

Being a complete sports junkie... this trip to Wilson Staff HQ is just giving me the chills!

Just shot a PB 83 from the blues at a golf course I've never played before! Can't wait for #staffproto with you guys. I might not make a complete ass out of myself after all. Continuing to work hard on my swing!
c041a17407d114b83e0cf93ed9a0c0bc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was looking at Wilson, as I tend to do these days, and was wondering about the advisory staff aspect of this event. Does anyone fully understand what this entails? I cannot wait to find out more about it all.

I was looking at Wilson, as I tend to do these days, and was wondering about the advisory staff aspect of this event. Does anyone fully understand what this entails? I cannot wait to find out more about it all.

I don't (know what it fully entails) but it's one of the aspects that intrigues me most.

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/news/2736032/

I guess we will be announced as part of the 2016 staff?
I'm kidding however I do think it's a good thing to have 9 regular dudes that represent a large percentage of the golf market be a part of this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fotw_zpsrlno15lk.jpg

Absolutely can't wait to see the rest of #FOTW video. I have watched the teaser multiple times to get amped up about this

So so far we know the following:

1. Prototype irons
2. Prototype ball
3. Advisory staff

Am I missing anything?

So so far we know the following:

1. Prototype irons
2. Prototype ball
3. Advisory staff

Am I missing anything?

4. Pure Awesomeness

Conference call tomorrow with the fine folks at Wilson Staff to tie up some loose ends and then i will be at their HQ next week for a day going over final details. Getting excited everybody.

In my round today, the guy that I was playing with was still asking me questions about the event. Said he couldn't imagine getting that sort of service from some of the best, let alone getting it for the price of the event. I then told him about all of the events that go on on THP ... I expect him to sign up soon.

Conference call tomorrow with the fine folks at Wilson Staff to tie up some loose ends and then i will be at their HQ next week for a day going over final details. Getting excited everybody.

This put a big smile on my face!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back