The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Truth. Truth. Truth.

And on a captains note I'll add, being active won't just be a leading up to trying to get in thing, #TeamRedemption is going to be freaking BRINGING IT to the forum from the get go.

New year, new attitude.

Hell yes.
Truth, truth, truth.

And as the Panda I'll say.......YEAH!! WHAT HE SAID...

if you can't get excited about the Grandaddy you need your head checked.

#WinterIsComing

#Grandaddy Contests cannot get here soon enough!!

Sine the start of the season I have dropped almost 4 strokes off my handicap. I am easily playing the best golf of my life, and scoring well despite being woefully inaccurate in the approach game. In years past I didn't think I had the game to be worthy of events like this. Right now, I think I could hold my own! As for the "W" word, I have access to indoor practice capabilities that should keep my game much sharper than it would be other years. Each Grandaddy team has had a Michigander in it, I would love to keep that trend going!

And it may or may not be coincidence that adding Callaway clubs to the top and bottom of my bag has come with this improvement.

Trying to be more active lately. Really helping me get more amped about my golf game as well.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to be more active lately. Really helping me get more amped about my golf game as well.

Glad to hear it brother.

Sine the start of the season I have dropped almost 4 strokes off my handicap. I am easily playing the best golf of my life, and scoring well despite being woefully inaccurate in the approach game. In years past I didn't think I had the game to be worthy of events like this. Right now, I think I could hold my own! As for the "W" word, I have access to indoor practice capabilities that should keep my game much sharper than it would be other years. Each Grandaddy team has had a Michigander in it, I would love to keep that trend going!
You are having the issue I faced heading into #TheKing. I was too consumed with the golf side of the event that I didn't allow myself to enjoy the total package. Sure we are there to golf, but the main aspect is coming together as a golfing fraternity and enjoying each other's company. Doing all of this while getting to hang with some of top people in golf advertising, promotion, development and teaching. The golf is great, the people are better. If I am somehow lucky enough to be chosen for the #TheGrandaddy, you can be sure I am going to stress less about the golf and enjoy the interaction with new friends even more.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it brother.

Yes sir! Haven't really this excited about golf sense high school.

Would be so amazing to win MVP at #TheGauntlet and get in to this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going to have competition buddy! :)

You are having the issue I faced heading into #TheKing. I was too consumed with the golf side of the event that I didn't allow myself to enjoy the total package. Sure we are there to golf, but the main aspect is coming together as a golfing fraternity and enjoying each other's company. Doing all of this while getting to hang with some of top people in golf advertising, promotion, development and teaching. The golf is great, the people are better. If I am somehow lucky enough to be chosen for the #TheGrandaddy, you can be sure I am going to stress less about the golf and enjoy the interaction with new friends even more.

And dont forget a package of full of equipment that is state of the art. For the King it was a top notch driver and for the Grandaddy of em all, it will be a full bag.

And dont forget a package of full of equipment that is state of the art. For the King it was a top notch driver and for the Grandaddy of em all, it will be a full bag.

With the Great Big Bertha and 816 DD coming out, it's pretty easy to get excited about the awesome equipment that comes along with this event. And that's not even knowing what irons will be coming out, though I've heard rumors that they're going to be fantastic too.

I hear you on this one. I've been on a new level since joining THP and getting myself all prepared for the NorCal/SoCal friendly, Cleveland Up & Down, and hopefully the Grandaddy if lightning strikes again. This week has produced my best rounds in a long long time including my first ever Eagle which I'm still on cloud nine over. :banana:

I drool over the thought of new golf equipment about as much as I do thinking about Emily Ratajkowski...hmmmm.

I hear you on this one. I've been on a new level since joining THP and getting myself all prepared for the NorCal/SoCal friendly, Cleveland Up & Down, and hopefully the Grandaddy if lightning strikes again. This week has produced my best rounds in a long long time including my first ever Eagle which I'm still on cloud nine over. :banana:
Nice! I had my first hole out from a green side bunkers in like 10 years this past Sunday.

I dream about getting a bag full of clubs and being professionally fitted for the first time. I can picture myself in Carlsbad at that grass range....

A fine set of Apex MB's have my name all over them.

I lust.

Woot woot! Congrats on the eagle

Having listened many times to the stories told by members of both the first two teams, I definitely know the camaraderie is something special. The golf, the locales, the friends made, the experience of getting fitted by the best in the business, and yes the clubs as well all make for a once in a lifetime experience. It's one I hope to get to partake in this winter.

Truth. Truth. Truth.

And on a captains note I'll add, being active won't just be a leading up to trying to get in thing, #TeamRedemption is going to be freaking BRINGING IT to the forum from the get go.

New year, new attitude.

Hell yes.

This is your captain speaking. I love how everything is on the forum for everyone to be involved, just makes it feel that much more real for the guys and girls that aren't there experiencing it.

I for one will be giving it my all to nab a spot but if i dont make it ill be interacting(as well as i can with the time difference) to my fullest.

Also with seeing the new Callaway clubs just been announced im excited to get some of that gear into play and with the #ZooCrew there as well it doesnt get any better.

Also dhartmann those links have made my day, so much beauty at those courses.

Having listened many times to the stories told by members of both the first two teams, I definitely know the camaraderie is something special. The golf, the locales, the friends made, the experience of getting fitted by the best in the business, and yes the clubs as well all make for a once in a lifetime experience. It's one I hope to get to partake in this winter.

Couldn't agree more, and it makes for one heck of an early Christmas present for those involved

Callaway's 2016 lineup looks absolutely freaking money. Some dudes are going to be in heaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway's 2016 lineup looks absolutely freaking money. Some dudes are going to be in heaven

I agree and hope to be one of those dudes !
Heading to the course in 10 minutes for the first of 3 round this weekend...yee haw !

I agree and hope to be one of those dudes !
Heading to the course in 10 minutes for the first of 3 round this weekend...yee haw !

Go do work Drumdog! Have fun!

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Had my first lesson in ages and the gal that set me up with range balls commented on "what a nice set of clubs I have". She even uses the same Tank Cruiser #7 as I.

Then my instructor made the same comments about the bag. You should have seen his face when he saw the Grandaddy PX Handcrafted, he literally took pictures. Then their reaction when I told them I won the whole bag (& the rest of the experience) from Callaway and THP, they were just floored.

So make note THPers, the Grandaddy is something to dream of and strive for. And once you get in, it's an experience you will live and enjoy for a very long time!

Back