What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a bad 45 in league again. I was playing pretty well, but had a chip slide off the 9th green, then I took 2 more to get on. Such a contrast from Tuesday it's frustrating.
What course do you play in your league? Next year I was think about joining one around cle but not sure what course I would.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

What course do you play in your league? Next year I was think about joining one around cle but not sure what course I would.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
My office has its own league. We play at Barberton Brookside in Norton.

It was a wonderful day with low humidity after the miserable heat/humidity of the last two weeks. I played OK except for three three-putts. No birdies, one quad and a few bogies with quiet a few pars. The quad involved a cart path, hazard, tree, and a bunker; truly an epic hole. 82 (40, 42)

49-42 91 the score is not indicative if how badly I played. The front was a disaster of 6 three putts and 3 two putts for a total of 24 putts on the front. 40 putts overall. Could not get dialed in.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I shot 47/44 with 38 Putts. This was a lunch first, tee time following. I can not do anything well, right after I eat. I was supposed to ride, but ended up walking off the lunch for most of the round.

48/48 = 96. Few flubs cost me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

43-47 for a 90. Was playing pretty well until I took an 8 from 80 yards out on a par 4. Pretty much mentally checked out after that one.

Seems like my day was like everyone else's day.
5 bogies, 13 pars, just couldn't hole a putt to save my arse!

44/41 - 85

First round back today in over 2 months. Got the itch while at work and left early. Played at Chestatee in Dawsonville, GA. 6500 yards par 71. Went out in 36 and came home in 34 for a -1 70. 14/18 greens, 12/13 fairways and 28 putts. I don't know if it was the layoff or the fact I am at a different point in my life than the last time I played but I was like a kid in a candy store today out there. Hit my irons better than I could recall at any period over the last 2-3 years. Cannot wait for the next week as I will hopefully be teeing it up 2-3 more times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First round back today in over 2 months. Got the itch while at work and left early. Played at Chestatee in Dawsonville, GA. 6500 yards par 71. Went out in 36 and came home in 34 for a -1 70. 14/18 greens, 12/13 fairways and 28 putts. I don't know if it was the layoff or the fact I am at a different point in my life than the last time I played but I was like a kid in a candy store today out there. Hit my irons better than I could recall at any period over the last 2-3 years. Cannot wait for the next week as I will hopefully be teeing it up 2-3 more times

-1 70 huh? I hate you :alien:

Hell of a round!!!

3 over 75 my first time playing Mirimichi in Memphis. Here's some pics from the course:

Clubhouse:

Putting green markers:

Cool old tractor:

Main lake on property:

Dead tree:

Birdied this par 3:

Bridge on 18:

Jumped out of work just a tad bit early and was in the parking lot before the rest of the after-work crowd set in.
Got out by myself with full intention of beating the looming storm clouds, so I was playing very quick. Shot a so-so 44 on the front, probably having just jumped out of the car onto the course had some role in that.
It started getting windy on 10 and then sprinkling on 11. By 12 it was drizzling and it was coming down pretty good at 15.
Still, I managed a dang 41 on the back! Yay soft greens and rain gloves.
I finished in a nice 2 hours 2 minutes and with a 85.
my round did NOT look like chumphries. Man, beautiful.

85 44/41 on a 125 slope. Played well and only had one blow up hole so that was nice. Terrific scenery with mediocre company (Pete) but it was a blast.

42 on 9 with a triple bogey and 3-4 missed short putts. Oh what could have been...no 3 jacks though

Shot a 89 today. Back down into the 80's after a few rounds in the 90's after starting to groove a swing change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

79 (+7) with two doubles and two birdies. Just need to stop flaring my irons out to the right

3 over 75 my first time playing Mirimichi in Memphis. Here's some pics from the course:

Clubhouse:

Putting green markers:

Cool old tractor:

Main lake on property:

Dead tree:

Birdied this par 3:

Bridge on 18:
That tractor isn't that old .... Oh wait

78 at TPC Tampa Bay, playing lift clean and place. Soaking wet. I hit the ball as well as I ever have off the tee and putted well. Nobody should be playing that course right now. A total sponge with all the rain we have been getting in Tampa. I buried several drives in the fairway.

I shot a 93 today and I am really happy with that ... I felt so bad the first 9 holes ... I had 2, 2 stroke penalty strokes, so I feel like I could have limited those out of the tee box if I had felt better.

78 at TPC Tampa Bay, playing lift clean and place. Soaking wet. I hit the ball as well as I ever have off the tee and putted well. Nobody should be playing that course right now. A total sponge with all the rain we have been getting in Tampa. I buried several drives in the fairway.
I'm shocked they are even open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back