New England Fall Golf Outing: 2017 Edition

Add me to the interested list. Probably solo if I can make it happen. We have a lot on the schedule already for October and I don't even know where I'll be working yet (could be Albany-ish, could be Rochester, could be back down on Long Island).

Add me to the interested list. Probably solo if I can make it happen. We have a lot on the schedule already for October and I don't even know where I'll be working yet (could be Albany-ish, could be Rochester, could be back down on Long Island).

I like this, I like this a lot - definitely need to get a round in with you this year

There he is!

I am definitely in.

Will be great to see or meet everyone!

Instead of 6 nights in MA and RI, it will be 8. It's about time I visited Boston on a Saturday anyway... and then play on Sunday.

It was fun playing with you last year. I reshafted the Heavenwood...and then I moved to a 2h.

Time to get those commits in folks.

We are confirmed with 5 tee times 9am - 9:40am

I'm very excited for this one.

Committed, thx.

I am 1000.1% committed.

Also stoked for this one! My favorite course and some awesome company!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me down as a definite with plus 1.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm in. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

And don't forget, I will be bringing Kane's Donuts again if I can make it by Saugus that morning.

http://kanesdonuts.com

And don't forget, I will be bringing Kane's Donuts again if I can make it by Saugus that morning.

http://kanesdonuts.com

I think this is one of the greatest bumps ever.

Get those commitments in guys and gals.

I think this is one of the greatest bumps ever.

Get those commitments in guys and gals.

Checked where I'm staying -- will definitely bring the Kanes's Donuts and Napkins - they are huge and flavorful - a real treat.

My son makes me bring home a half-dozen to Dallas.

Checked where I'm staying -- will definitely bring the Kanes's Donuts and Napkins - they are huge and flavorful - a real treat.

My son makes me bring home a half-dozen to Dallas.

Your son is wicked smaht

Can't wait for this. My buddy John looking forward to it as well.

Bump, bump bump it up.

Hopefully, can keep getting out so my fragile unpredictable golf game can remain halfway decent

Lets get some more of the folks listed as interested over to committed!!! This is going to be a phenomenal time! Plus we can all drool over Matt's fresh haul!

still committed still working on the +1. It will be great to meet y'all.

See you there

Two weeks out - I will need confirmation from everyone by Saturday at the latest for final headcount and tee times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back