CALL OUT! The Duel in the Desert - markm778 v. campilobaxter

CALL OUT! The Duel in the Desert - markm778 v. campilobaxter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campilobaxter

Mustachioed Root Vegetable
Reaction score
Handicap
This week, @markm778 is leaving the friendly confines of the midwest and venturing into the fiery furnace of Las Vegas. His cap has been steadily falling ever since he punched his Golden Ticket. I have worked on my cap as well, dropping it to a new all-time low as of this last revision. Both of us are in full prep mod as Mark continues to prepare for #TheGrandaddy and I gear up for #StaffProto. We both need the competition to build that grace under pressure. Only one can win. MARKM778, I am CALLING YOU OUT!!!

Tale of the Tape:
When: Friday, September 15, 2017
Where: The Revere, Concord course - Henderson, NV
Tee Time: 7:41 a.m. Pacific
Course details: designed by Billy Casper and Greg Nash, the Concord course is 7,034 from the tips, 6,529 from Gold and 6,094 from Silver. Par 72.

8c9517ea3a743624a7b06038538b6f83.jpg

campilobaxter has a current index of 15.6
markm778 has a current index of 17

Mark will be getting two pops.

Despite being local, I have never played this course so it will be a new experience for both of us. A true test! THP, CHOOSE YOUR SIDES! #THPCallOuts

Last edited:
Two guys that I know and root for in this one, makes it tough to pick one. Campilobaxter (now that I know what it means make me laugh) has the course knowledge but is giving pops - markm778 getting pops but has to deal with the heat and desert golf hmmm will need to make the decision closer to game time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark is going crazy with call out participation these days. I say he avenges the loss he suffered at the hands of #Cookie and takes this one. Have fun guys!

Sorry Mark, but I have to have my teammates back here.

Take care of Business Campliobaxter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark, you fell short as the cookie didn't crumble, but I still got your back in this one. Let's see that traveling handicap like you brought to indy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this one!
I'll be renting 2017 Callaway XR clubs so that should make it interesting.

Take it to him Mark!

Looking forward to following along guys. Have a blast!

I'll go with home town advantage. Campilobaxter ftw! Have fun fellas!

I sense another close battle, MarkM secures the win on 17

The manscaper finds a way to close this out late in the match.

Sorry Mark, but I have to have my teammates back here.

Take care of Business Campliobaxter

We are going to roast team R&D, right after I roast markm778 like so many hatch green chiles sold outside of supermarkets this time of year!

One day left until this match takes off. Get your picks in!

Looking forward to this one!
I'll be renting 2017 Callaway XR clubs so that should make it interesting.

Found out that I will be renting TaylorMade Clubs and receiving Callaway Golf Balls.
I'm ready this- My only 300yd drive was in Vegas.

I'm taking Mark in this one. Make the Midwest proud.

How are you guys trending, what were your scores the last few rounds?

I've been trending higher- My HDCP will be closer to 18 on Friday.

How are you guys trending, what were your scores the last few rounds?
I took a slight .3 dip after the last revision, but I haven't played in two weeks. Feeling rusty. Last time out was a 44 on 9 holes.

I took a slight .3 dip after the last revision, but I haven't played in two weeks. Feeling rusty. Last time out was a 44 on 9 holes.

Dude, might have to go with Mark in this one since I think he played yesterday lol. I dunno kinda want to pick you, to get Mark fired up too, hmmmm.

Dude, might have to go with Mark in this one since I think he played yesterday lol. I dunno kinda want to pick you, to get Mark fired up too, hmmmm.

#cookie just went up against Mark, and he picked me. Just sayin....

Carb loading.
40603351a60818155fffe1d2f178f633.jpg

Got in at midnight. Working on 4 hours of sleep.

And here
d7e8a79d5a4160055ec763e77c31d428.jpg

I'm going with markm in this one. He's been challenged for what seems like a 100 times. Just shows you what a great guy he is...everyone wants to golf with him!

Back