The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Cowboys sign Aldon yet?

Agreed. The rules aren't that hard. Don't drive drunk, don't do drugs, don't hit women, stay away from fire arms and for good measure stay away from the strip clubs at 3am, nothing good (for your career) can come from that.

But they dont open until 1 am :confused2:

That is why you do things like make it rain at strip clubs and rack up 1 million in debt at jewelers. That is not an excuse to continue to drink and drive over and over. That is called being a ****** human being.

Nope, that doesn't get to be an excuse.

Not saying it's an excuse, just pointing out where their heads and thought process is.

Not saying it's an excuse, just pointing out where their heads and thought process is.
There are tons of people who get 3 duis. Most of them are not millionaires, the common thread are they are all horrible people

Fail to see how being poor and then handed millions makes someone an idiot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fail to see how being poor and then handed millions makes someone an idiot.

It's more of a culture mentality than being poor or an idiot. Most for these players are using their talents to lead better lives. Then some get the money and don't know how to act because they never had it. In the hood it's called "new money" and not knowing how to deal

Now in this case according to reports there is a female involved. Allegedly kaepernick is dating Aldons ex, that caused a fight in training camp and caused Aldon to crash into Kaps car.

Not saying it's right, but the brain is a powerful and dangerous thing without mental stability.

It's more of a culture mentality than being poor or an idiot. Most for these players are using their talents to lead better lives. Then some get the money and don't know how to act because they never had it. In the hood it's called "new money" and not knowing how to deal

Now in this case according to reports there is a female involved. Allegedly kaepernick is dating Aldons ex, that caused a fight in training camp and caused Aldon to crash into Kaps car.

Not saying it's right, but the brain is a powerful and dangerous thing without mental stability.

I guess I just don't see how getting a DUI, hit and run and vandalism have anything to do with "new money".

Crock of bovine feces.

If they fight over a woman was the cause of this, it sounds like the little brain did most of the thinking

Love this shirt.

dem-minis-doe-510x600c.png

Yeah, I have a buddy that bought a couple of them. I dont love the rest, as I am teamless, but that one is gold.

That Barry Owns shirt is awesome.

Clearly the flurry of THP visits has crashed their site. Go us? Ha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439156749.440830.jpg

Just about time for the HOF game and as everyone knows its the most important game of the year. The results of this game are critical for the success or failure for the season.

Just about time for the HOF game and as everyone knows its the most important game of the year. The results of this game are critical for the success or failure for the season.
...is it sad that I need to check THP to realize I needed to turn the TV on. It might be early in the preseason, but it's football and the Steelers always play hard.

It took exactly one first down in the entire year of football to see a player get a first down and make the signal.
Thanks Michael Irvin.

I don't care if it is pre-season, there is something about football on Sundays that feels right.

I don't care if it is pre-season, there is something about football on Sundays that feels right.

Even if I am not fully paying attention to the game, just hearing the sounds of football on the TV puts me in a good mood.

It makes me think of cooler temps, white chocolate mocha and pumpkin spice latte's and beating THP'ers at fantasy football. It's the best time of the year.

The biggest thing for the vikings last night was no injuries. I hope Suisham's injury isn't serious but it looks like it might be. Its a shame. Otherwise there were things that looked good and bad for the vikes, its essentially week zero so I won't draw conclusions from this one game but even through the offseason there is cautious optimism.

How dominant is the NFL?
Last night's game got a 6.9 overnight.
That outscores the beginning of the NCAA Tournament
Outscores the NBA Western Conference Playoffs (more than half the games)
Outscores the MLB Playoffs
Outscores the NHL Stanley Cup Finals

How dominant is the NFL?
Last night's game got a 6.9 overnight.
That outscores the beginning of the NCAA Tournament
Outscores the NBA Western Conference Playoffs (more than half the games)
Outscores the MLB Playoffs
Outscores the NHL Stanley Cup Finals

I thought the World Series usually hovered around 8 or so per game and sort of increased especially around game 7.

Cam Newton threw an INT in practice and he thought the guy showed him up so they got into a fist fight.... Not sure I want my 100 million dollar QB fighting anyone let alone his teammates.

I thought the World Series usually hovered around 8 or so per game and sort of increased especially around game 7.

Playoffs, not World Series. World Series overnight is usually around a 12 or so nowadays...Long cry from the 25-35 it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back