Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Looks like these just hit Japan.

DJimZxQU8AAuBP7.jpg

Those look really good.

I like the look

That 2013 model is still a standout. I'm interested in seeing what the new ones can do.

Now the top one still looks like the 2013 model? Is it?

The one on the left looks great! I love it!

2013's are where its at, I wish they still made these. I have a feeling they would be in a lot of peoples bags..

are these what Rory was playing?

are these what Rory was playing?

I don't think so, I remember it being some Apex blade. The more I look the more I think the top pic is the 2013 X forged and the bottom is the new X forged.

I don't think so, I remember it being some Apex blade. The more I look the more I think the top pic is the 2013 X forged and the bottom is the new X forged.

Think so as well.

Now the top one still looks like the 2013 model? Is it?

It is. Its just someone comparing the two side by side.

Ummmm now that is something I am 100% interested in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put in an "A" Flex and I'm "In"

Is it just me or does the bottom club look photoshoped or at least massively touched up?

Is it just me or does the bottom club look photoshoped or at least massively touched up?

Thats a photo straight from Jonathan Wall.

The new design looks really nice.

Love the look on those

Killer looking iron that I'll happily admire from afar.

That would be pretty amazing. The '13 X Forged was the first bladey iron that I ever hit. I jokingly grabbed them knowing they were too much club at a demo day and then proceeded to fall in love. I couldn't believe how easy they were to hit with such a small club head. Very intrigued!

Sort of like the older design better at first glance but they're still purty.

Yes, please.

It's interesting look. Just from the pic, it seems the cavity isn't as pronounced as the 13 model, almost to where it makes me think of a possibility of progressive hollow iron

It's interesting look. Just from the pic, it seems the cavity isn't as pronounced as the 13 model, almost to where it makes me think of a possibility of progressive hollow iron

It is there for sure pic just doesnt show it but other pics are floating around that show how deep the cavity is. I love the look of these.

Back