What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
65 (par 72) today with probably the best putting round of my life. 33 front side and 32 back side 7 birdies, 1 eagle, and 2 bogeys

I played Lane Creek with T0ad and Ole Gray and shot an 85 (46,39). I had a rough go of it on the front but pulled it back together after the turn with back to back birdies after T0ad gave me grief about beating me. I told him he should have never said that. Good times! Thanks for coming T0ad. It was a blast as always.

65 (par 72) today with probably the best putting round of my life. 33 front side and 32 back side 7 birdies, 1 eagle, and 2 bogeys

Awesome round

I played Lane Creek with T0ad and Ole Gray and shot an 85 (46,39). I had a rough go of it on the front but pulled it back together after the turn with back to back birdies after T0ad gave me grief about beating me. I told him he should have never said that. Good times! Thanks for coming T0ad. It was a blast as always.
Way to come back on the second 9. Looking forward to playing with and meeting you and Ole Gray in Savannah next weekend.

Went camping with family but played Monday Wednesday and Friday for rounds of 93, 99, and 87, all three rounds at two courses I've never played, the first round at a place I would probably never go back to, very cheap, but now we know why, the final two rounds were at another course and as you can tell the second time I played the course was much better, new driver swing is starting to come around but still have some wild misses

a nice little knock-you-down, put-you-in-your-place, gut-check, head-out-of-the-clouds 45/44 with a quad and two dubs in some very windy damp conditions. my putting on lesson on Thursday that also showed how poorly my gamer is fit to me really messed with my head and I made nothing. I actually did a lot of things very well today, but when it went wrong it went really wrong.

honestly, the 13 stroke delta from Thursday to today is why I am so hesitant to throw my name into any thp competition events. just no telling who is going to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 - 40 - 78. Not my best but not my worst. Started out with bogeys on 3 of the first 4 holes. Had 2 birdies on the day and nothing bigger than bogey.

Shot 46/43 for 89 on the first 18 today.

Shot 40 on the next 9 and didn't have time to play the back. I wish I could have played the back 9 again. I was really hitting the ball good.

Fun day playing with friends. Was hot, but not too humid. Nice day!

47-38/85
7/14 FW
5/18 GIR (1 on front)
30 putts

Disaster on the front.....couldn't hit driver and was just spraying the ball all over the place. 6 over after first 2 holes (double & quad).

Finally got the Mini going really well on the back and started some nice FW & GIR action. Drained 3 putts in the 12-17 foot range including a nice birdie on a par 3.

45-45 = 90 at the Massachusetts meetup at Red Tail. I just never felt comfortable with my swing at all, and also couldn't get the speed down on the greens which was a bad combination. 4/14 FIR, 7/18 GIR, 36 putts. I had 4 3-putts when I got a GIR, my putting was awful today. I can't decide what needs more work, my driver swing or my short game. The company made the round enjoyable though.

After about a 6 week layoff, finally played today for the first time. 52-71=123. 7/14 FIR, 0/18 GIR, 36 Putts, 12 penalty strokes.

Apologies in advance for whoever gets me as a partner in Savannah. I'll do my best to not be too heavy, but I will be more boat anchor weighing you down than wind beneath your wings helping you soar. The game is U-G-L-Y (and I ain't got no alibi) at the moment.

Wow awesome round and looking forward to teeing it up with you Friday in Savannah! :clapp:

Looking forward to Friday and the weekend as a whole..going to be longest 4 days of work in my life

Looking forward to Friday and the weekend as a whole..going to be longest 4 days of work in my life

It's going to be a blast for sure. Savannah is one of my favorite towns on the planet and to be there with an awesome group of friends enjoying a very fine course will be Heaven in Georgia :thumb:

Just couldn't put together all the pieces today and i wasn't very sharp from 100 and in. One blow up hole but pretty much played bogey golf. 4/7 Fairways, 3 GIR and 2 penalties. 46 with 2 pars, 5 bogeys, a double and a triple.

+3 on a 9 hole par 3 course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
shot 80 on a par 70 today. took a while to get going. had tow triples and a double early but was able to card two birdies late. weird round to say the least

major win today, managed to get onto "The Hills" one of New Zealand's most exclusive courses (it's privately owned by one of the countries most successful business men and is set on alpine grasslands that are back dropped by the snowcapped southern alp's) ............. not only did I get on but the wife and I had the course to ourselves ............ just pure magic, managed to shoot a 78 (including binning a 105 birdie putt on a par 3)

One of those days when you are realize just how great a game golf is

This almost went in the rant thread, but there was some good to be taken from it so allow me to bore you with a story of two 9s.

Front nine went like this....
Only hit four fairways, and ONE green, but it wasn't really that bad. Most fwys were missed slightly, and if I missed a green I had great up/downs.
Scores went like this. Bogey, Bogey, Par, Bogey, Par, Bogey, Birdie, Par, Bogey and only 13 putts for a tidy 39 on the front.
Theennnn we hit the back. Bogey, Bogey, Bogey, Double, Bogey, Double, Bogey, Birdie (rly?), Bogey. 18 putts and a 45.
SOB
Takeaways = I have had two birdies in 2 of my last 3 rounds. That's a bit unusual for me. A trend I like. Don't lose faith in your wedge and start decel'ing and questioning shots. Stop talking about how well you did on the front on the drive to 10 #Jinx

Nephew and I tied dead even 100. Was hot in the midlands of South Carolina. Course was I great condition for the super hot weather we have had this summer. I am ready for some cooler temperatures and to get back at it hard again after dealing with a hurt foot this summer.

Twilight 9 holes with the wife and kids, and shot a 41 despite all the ruckus lol. My little man hit the green in one from 75 yards out on the last hole. Hope that gets him back into the game.

88 with 31 putts. Went 46 on the front 42 back and just couldn't get it going off the tee.

Dave hit a 39 on the front and 37 back for a 76. He really turned it on for 5-6 holes on the back going 3 or 4 under though. 29 putts as well. Dude could rock match play in a major event.

40. Got in a walking nine late this evening. Fix from back nine yesterday really made a difference and carried over to today. On he 11th tee box last night realized I'd been gripping the club way too tight. Loosened my grip and started hitting the ball much better.

4 Fwy, 6 GIR, 18 putts (two 3-putts), 1 penalty
1 birdie, 3 pars, 5 bogies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back