Fire Fighters, Police Officers, and Soldiers vs Lawyers and Politicians

Photon Guy

Reaction score
Handicap
From what I've heard, we should not bash fire fighters, police officers, or soldiers but there is nothing wrong with bashing lawyers or politicians. The reason for that is this. With fire fighters, police officers, and soldiers, we might not always agree with them but they stick their necks out for us. Lawyers and politicians on the other hand do not stick their necks out but can nevertheless be very corrupt and will sometimes, as a matter of fact quite often, bully others. And they do this without putting themselves at risk like fire fighters, police officers, and soldiers do. So therefore when it comes to bashing lawyers and politicians its open season.

From what I've heard, we should not bash fire fighters, police officers, or soldiers but there is nothing wrong with bashing lawyers or politicians. The reason for that is this. With fire fighters, police officers, and soldiers, we might not always agree with them but they stick their necks out for us. Lawyers and politicians on the other hand do not stick their necks out but can nevertheless be very corrupt and will sometimes, as a matter of fact quite often, bully others. And they do this without putting themselves at risk like fire fighters, police officers, and soldiers do. So therefore when it comes to bashing lawyers and politicians its open season.

Crap. :(

Not sure what led to this post, but if this is a lawyers-support group thread, count me in, haha. Everyone likes to bash on lawyers until they need one.

Where does Romo bashing fall in line with the pecking order? Need to establish a baseline before moving forward with the thread.

Where does Romo bashing fall in line with the pecking order? Need to establish a baseline before moving forward with the thread.

Everybody knows it goes Tiger, Romo and then Lawyers....Except Trump, he falls in between the Dallas and Kaepernick on the scale.
Or...We just be nice to everybody.
Except lawers, especially from Michigan like that Lions81 guy.

Everybody knows it goes Tiger, Romo and then Lawyers....Except Trump, he falls in between the Dallas and Kaepernick on the scale.

I like this idea. Falls under the all-encompassing "don't be a Richard", in my opinion.

I've also got an irrational hatred/phobia of dentists, so I'd like to include them if at all possible.

without lawyers and politicians, would the #1 question be "who's going to suck all this scum now?!"

Dang, he's squeezed between Tiger and lawyers, it's worse than I thought. He's gotta be lower on the scale that Bieber thought.

I like this idea. Falls under the all-encompassing "don't be a Richard", in my opinion.

I've also got an irrational hatred/phobia of dentists, so I'd like to include them if at all possible.

Dont forget golf site people...Way above Trump.

Dang, he's squeezed between Tiger and lawyers, it's worse than I thought. He's gotta be lower on the scale that Bieber thought.

They are friends, does that change anything?

Maybe, just maybe, we can create a safe haven here in this thread for lawyers and Romo fans...

I already witnessed your lawyer discrimination tactics last weekend when you made me putt a 1 footer. No chance if I was a firefighter that wouldn't have been a gimmie.

I already witnessed your lawyer discrimination tactics last weekend when you made me putt a 1 footer. No chance if I was a firefighter that wouldn't have been a gimmie.

Wait, JB made you putt a 1 footer? He must REALLY hate you guys.

Wait, JB made you putt a 1 footer? He must REALLY hate you guys.

Couple of things.
If that was 1 ft, I have a 19" hog.
And it was for a natural birdie...Everybody knows you always putt the birdie putts.
But it was fun, wasn't it.

Couple of things.
If that was 1 ft, I have a 19" hog.
And it was for a natural birdie...Everybody knows you always putt the birdie putts.
But it was fun, wasn't it.

Haha. Think that was the most nervous over a putt I was all weekend. Never would have heard the end of it had I missed it.

This thread could get interesting....

Don't forget Spieth, im sure some will throw him in the hierarchy somewhere.

Don't forget Spieth, im sure some will throw him in the hierarchy somewhere.

I think that talk has cooled somewhat as winning tends to do that. :D

But man, he is still so boring to watch.

His taste in side tail is impeccable.

Being a retired police officer, I can say it's a thankless job but a rewarding one. Having dealt with lawyers and politicians for much of that time I can say there's some good and bad lawyers out there and some real bottom feeders to boot. As to the politicians most of them are lawyers and they seem to come from the lower class of the bunch.

But I must admit, there are some really worthless police officer too!

It will pick back up when he finishes his round...

That he started last tuesday

Bieber should be higher on the list...or is it lower? Whichever puts him above tiger in the bashing. :)

Not sure what led to this post, but if this is a lawyers-support group thread, count me in, haha. Everyone likes to bash on lawyers until they need one.

Next time I see you can I get a business card? :angel:

Back