2017 BMW Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting down to the end of THP Fantasy Golf where the winner gets fit for a full bag of clubs.
Who did you have this week?

Jason Day loves this course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day, Rahm, Casey, Fowler, Reed, Zach, and Cantlay. But I'm out of contention.

• Admin
Currently in 13th place. This week I have

Na
Speith
P Reed
Day
Phil
Stetson
Rose

Spieth
Rose
Casey
Stenson
Schwartzel
ZJ
Phil

I went with Spieth as the favorite (not that I have any chance being in 70 something place)!! This has been really fun for the last two years. Looking forward to next year!!

Spieth
Casey
Mickelson
Na
Cink
Rahm
Cabrerra Bello

Rory, Kisner, Reed, Day, Cantlay, Cabrara Bello, Phil, Na, Poulter.

Last edited:
Leishman is on FIRE!

Been a fantastic first jump into Fantasy golf, so if there's something like this next year I'm hopeful I'll fair a little better.

On the roster this week I've got: Cantlay, Cink, Day, Fowler, Leishman, Swafford and Vegas. In 5th as of this moment for the week, (in the 70's overall).

I haven't seen a good close-up yet, but is JDay using a 'new' TP putter that appears to be a straight Odyssey fang clone?

Speith
Day
Cabrera Bello
Rahm
Cantlay
Grillo
Casey

Not too bad so far, I really need Day, Rahm, or Bello to win to make up any real ground on the fantasy golf leader. I wouldn't be in bad shape if the tournament ended right now, but it's just Thursday so I'm not comfortable at all with where I'm at now.

Im really looking forward to the weekend action from this tournament.

Man Rickie with 6 straight birdies is nuts and its crazier he's 2 bacl of Leish

I'm kind of surprised at some of the names that went over par today honestly, but with no cut and decent scoring conditions there's no telling how this tournament will go. Leishman has made his presence known though and if the wedges and putter stay hot he's gonna be a handful to catch.

The 6th one was especially crazy.

And it probably would've been 7 if he had gone for it :alien:

2017 BMW Championship

Could he be driving the ball better right now? Leish On fire with his driver today.

Could he be driving the ball better right now? Leish On fire with his driver today.

As his driver goes usually so does his game - or when he was unconscious putting to win the Honda

As his driver goes usually so does his game - or when he was unconscious putting to win the Honda

I played the same Epic and Speeder combo as him for a bit this year too. Even both have it at 45". Weird we saw different results.

Jason Day with the hole in one on 17, wins the BMW 760i. He now has a 3 shot lead.

Told you Day likes this course.

I'm really, REALLY glad I forgot to take Day out of the lineup...

I'm just hoping Leishman doesn't run away with it on the back 9 so Day has a chance. He's coming into some birdie holes now. For selfish fantasy golf purposes I'm pulling for Day, he's my best shot since Jordan is exploring the course today.

Back