The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I've been avoiding this thread trying to not get too hyped up too early, but now that the contests are starting, its time to rev the engine. I want on #TeamRedemption so very badly

I've been avoiding this thread trying to not get too hyped up too early, but now that the contests are starting, its time to rev the engine. I want on #TeamRedemption so very badly
I just can't wait for this event to happen, I already talked to my boss and booked the vacation time and told him, if I dont get the time off, I will resign :)

maybe I should have waited to be selected, but hey, I WILL be there, if not a member of team redemption, I will be at home, cheering for Jman and his crew

I get much to excited just thinking about all the fittings that will occur.... Really love the idea of that part of the event. So many shiny new things with incredible fitters..... #ImReadyLetsGo

The intensity in this thread is just awesome. I want in on this! Redemption is the name of my golf game every week because there is always some hole on every course I've played that has gotten the best of me that I look back on and say if only i can have that hole back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I'm going to ask a dumb question, but it's one I need to answer as I am jonesing for a chance at this wonderful event...are the dates out? Am I blind? Did I just miss when/where they are posted?

I feel like an idiot...:beat-up:

So, I'm going to ask a dumb question, but it's one I need to answer as I am jonesing for a chance at this wonderful event...are the dates out? Am I blind? Did I just miss when/where they are posted?

I feel like an idiot...:beat-up:

Never feel like an idiot. They are not out, but will be official shortly. Think early Decemember again.

Never feel like an idiot. They are not out, but will be official shortly. Think early Decemember again.
Got it - I assumed maybe they weren't out yet, but then I just thought I was missing something. It's been known to happen, you know...

Ready for contests, entire month of December is cleared, let's do this!

Nothing like an early Christmas gift like #TheGrandaddy. I have been a good boy Santa, pick me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I just read Jason Finley's response to blugold on Twitter. Classic.
#TheGrandaddy is real and its #OutingApproved

We're a month away from another MVP spot being filled.

boomroasted.jpg

I won't lie, I was cracking up.

I won't lie, I was cracking up.

It just made me bust out laughing again. Vanity vs reality with dots. Oh Finley...I wonder if Texas Hacker looks at this and smiles and says "Yes, not me".

It just made me bust out laughing again. Vanity vs reality with dots. Oh Finley...I wonder if Texas Hacker looks at this and smiles and says "Yes, not me".

You read my mind.

You read my mind.

I literally said to Morgan, "I wonder if Taylor just wipes his brow and says..Well that was fun".

The last one had me rolling.

I literally said to Morgan, "I wonder if Taylor just wipes his brow and says..Well that was fun".

The last one had me rolling.

Always nice for him to have a new target haha. One day I shall exact my revenge though

I think you'd miss being the target...But I do hope you get to get your revenge someday! :)

Always nice for him to have a new target haha. One day I shall exact my revenge though

Ever get to the range and start hitting balls with one club and next thing you know 3/4 of your basket is gone? That was me and my 60* wedge yesterday. #TapInBirdies #NeededAnotherBasket

Yup. I stand by my anchor comment though. On the flipside, Finley has nothing to be scared of if I'm there. I will prepared if I am lucky enough to get a shot.

Back