Jason Day New Putter at BMW

Cant wait till they come out with a TP Hinge insert. Imitate or Die i guess, and that goes for just about every putter company out there

I see this just as a shot back at Odyssey. The Odyssey red and black are definitely copies of TM. Its like 2 kids on the playground claiming their dads can beat the others up. They are all copying each other and then its a vicious cycle.

I'm a Taylormade guy: Microhinge > Pure Roll
Both good but Microhinge is just that much better.

I thought it was an Odyssey until I saw the TP on it. How is it the same shape head can be offered by multiple companies?

They don't have a patent on the shape and or can't get one on something like that which has been around for a while is my guess. I assume they focus on the face inserts and patent those and where the tech is focused.

Has no one found a super obscure Wilson/Staff putter from the 80s with this same shape yet?

Very strange that a company would bring out a completely different shape on a brand new putter line instead of naming it something else...But honestly, nothing surprises me anymore : )

Wouldn't that be exactly like the V-Line and the V-Line Fang?

Not surprising at all I agree. I heard possibly using the Ardmore name but a different version of it.
ArdM1ore?

I thought it was an Odyssey until I saw the TP on it. How is it the same shape head can be offered by multiple companies?

Ping has been asking that question for years.

ArdM1ore?

I see what you did there. Maybe ArdM2ore cause there's already the first one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back