St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

5150 has the Sunday round tee times scheduled and I'm sure he'll be checking in here shortly to let you know where we're at. I'll look back through and see what the numbers look like again.

You just get back to worrying about whats important. Figuring out how you're going carry my butt around the course

You just get back to worrying about whats important. Figuring out how you're going carry my butt around the course

If I'm going to carry you I'm gonna have to call in Butch Harmon and work daylight to dark between now and Saturday. I do have a lesson scheduled tomorrow though, maybe that'll drop about 5 strokes on my cap???:alien:

5150 has the Sunday round tee times scheduled and I'm sure he'll be checking in here shortly to let you know where we're at. I'll look back through and see what the numbers look like again.

Sorry I've been slacking on that. I should have time Tuesday :)

Hopefully my partner has a strong back!

Pffft, that's about all I can come up with for you two! #Ballers #singledigits :alien:

OP updated. Hammer84 is not going to make it.

he will be missing out on a great time!! Really looking forward to this!
There was a very good reason for him missing.

If numbers work out such that we need another local guy to fill a foursome Sunday I might have another guy. Just incase kinda thing, no biggie.

Here is where we stand for Sunday... if you're listed below, please confirm you'll be joining us. If you're not listed below and you want to be, speak up now =)

5150 guest (maybe)
so-illhacker
Hunter57
Mr3putt
Daddio
Daddio Guest (Brian)
Daddio Guest (Scott)

Daddio, that puts us at 8 w/out the extra local guy you mentioned above... so if my guest attends that'll give us two even groups. I should hear from him today. If you do want to invite your other buddy we can always adjust - up to you.

Initially I booked 8:57, 9:06, 9:15 and 9:24. Based on our current roster for Sunday AM I called just now and let the 9:24 time go - leaves us with 3 foursomes for now and depending on what shakes out with my guest and Daddio's 3rd guest we may not need the 9:15.

I'll sort out my potential guest for Sunday and post something later today.

Looking fwd to playing! We should work out something fun for Sunday as well...

Thanks for the legwork 5150. Those 8 sound like a great time.
Daddio, Brian, Scott are all firm commits

Just to give everyone a heads up, The course is going to be packed on Saturday. Prepare for a long round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to give everyone a heads up, The course is going to be packed on Saturday. Prepare for a long round.

I thought that might be the case and I'm completely fine with that, I'll have nothing but time and good company Saturday!

We'll get thru it. As long as there's beer.

Here is where we stand for Sunday... if you're listed below, please confirm you'll be joining us. If you're not listed below and you want to be, speak up now =)

5150 guest (maybe)
so-illhacker
Hunter57
Mr3putt
Daddio
Daddio Guest (Brian)
Daddio Guest (Scott)

Daddio, that puts us at 8 w/out the extra local guy you mentioned above... so if my guest attends that'll give us two even groups. I should hear from him today. If you do want to invite your other buddy we can always adjust - up to you.

Initially I booked 8:57, 9:06, 9:15 and 9:24. Based on our current roster for Sunday AM I called just now and let the 9:24 time go - leaves us with 3 foursomes for now and depending on what shakes out with my guest and Daddio's 3rd guest we may not need the 9:15.

I'll sort out my potential guest for Sunday and post something later today.

Looking fwd to playing! We should work out something fun for Sunday as well...

Confirmed

Have fun this weekend fellas! If it's going to be some longer rounds, I look forward to seeing pictures from the course!

Have fun this weekend fellas! If it's going to be some longer rounds, I look forward to seeing pictures from the course!

I might be that guy...

Nothing like a good long round with THP'ers! Will give some people to talk to while we wait!

It could very well be a 4.5 hour round or a slow 5.5 hour round. I'm just guessing it will be slow because this is the first weekend of "official" golf season so a good number of golfers will be rusty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey wubears71, I was talking to my instructor last night and told him I was playing Gateway this weekend. He told me it's a very nice course and that he was good friends with your pro up there, Shawn Barnes I think he said was his name. He thinks very highly of him and said we were in good hands. So I'm looking forward to it even more now.

The course is amazing today.
6763ff72daacd3fde620385bf266dd37.jpg

Hey wubears71, I was talking to my instructor last night and told him I was playing Gateway this weekend. He told me it's a very nice course and that he was good friends with your pro up there, Shawn Barnes I think he said was his name. He thinks very highly of him and said we were in good hands. So I'm looking forward to it even more now.

Shawn is the GM and an awesome guy!

Just a heads up. I plan to be there.

However, I have a relative in the icu. They are planning some procedures Friday that should go well. But if they don't....

Anyway. Just thought I'd throw it out there now.
Course looks awesome. Can't wait to play it. Marc (my guest) and I will be there probably around 9-10 ish.

I hope to get out and practice maybe play 9 this afternoon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back