Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My club guy had one of the two and it felt amazing . I assume it was the tour spec one.

I love Fuji shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really like the 73 ts as well. Had one in a jdm driver and it was a monster. Easily 15 to 20 yds longer than any other driver I ever hit

I really like the 73 ts as well. Had one in a jdm driver and it was a monster. Easily 15 to 20 yds longer than any other driver I ever hit

I hit it in an Adams xtd and it was looooong.

Day 2 of the SF Tec ponder.

I'm not supposed to be buying anything big golf-related (wife says she needs 40th b-day gift ideas) but by the time I get it, I won't be able to use it much. So it's ok if I get one NOW, right?

(The answer to that is NO)

No go on the 100th anniversary bag so this it is..

08df19bb6657975c2b5e1418603e3f0f.jpg

No, but you can bring them to ohio and drink brews with me while we make AMart regrip them!

This is a huge win! For all involved

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Jman, I think this bag is $112.50 at my local Dicks
c61f174612414db9df0508c5049f3e88.jpg

GBB.....yeah it's that good.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

64*w/s tour TC wedge. Plan in bending it to 62

Hey Jman, I think this bag is $112.50 at my local Dicks
c61f174612414db9df0508c5049f3e88.jpg
If only that was near me. I'd be all over that, even if it is an HL5.

MD3. S grind.

After hitting Ken's today - XR 4w.

Same here. What finish are you wanting?

black for sure. who knows what we'll end up with though. If I get black I'm murdering it out when I get back home with it.

Betinardi forged putter. The one that is blued like it's demascus steel. I don't know why I can't spend 350 on a putter. I just can't pull that trigger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Blades. Apex Mbs or FG Tour 100s

I wouldn't mind a set of FG Tour 100s. For the living room of course.

Hit a Wilson D200 6 iron consistently 165-170 regardless of contact. That's 10-15 yards further than my Apex. I need a set of these. It's forgiveness time.

Hit a Wilson D200 6 iron consistently 165-170 regardless of contact. That's 10-15 yards further than my Apex. I need a set of these. It's forgiveness time.
I see you working deals on Twitter you sly dog.

I see you working deals on Twitter you sly dog.
Not really looking for a discount or anything. I love my recoils and I have a set of Tour 90's. Would love to get just heads and have them put in either of those shafts.

Not really looking for a discount or anything. I love my recoils and I have a set of Tour 90's. Would love to get just heads and have them put in either of those shafts.

That's what I meant yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back