Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

I sent playing length. Hope that was ok haha

Since these guys have experience on both the shaft side and the head side of the business, I am sure they know how to get everything to the right length.

Since these guys have experience on both the shaft side and the head side of the business, I am sure they know how to get everything to the right length.
Definitely. Cannot wait to see what they suggest for me.

congrats guys. some good names on that list and i am sure the reviews will be awesome

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to the reviews!!

Congratulations testers! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as the testing unfolds.

Great group of testers. Can't wait to hear some of the feedback on these!

congrats guys! looking forward to seeing some data

And the testers are...

Canadan
Jman
Ddec
BamBooBender
Jlukes
caeleric
Evok
Howzat
mikeg_74
arydolphin

Some first time testers in there. For those that did not get selected, stay tuned to the awesome reviews and THP might have a few surprises up their sleeves too.

Gongrats guys!

Congrats guys

Congrats to all the testers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious as to which tester is getting X flex, possibly in "tour" weight, 75-85g. Any? I need to follow that person's feedback.

Congratulations guys,looking forward to reading your thoughts

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Really look forward to the thoughts from everyone. New technology is always awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Solid group! Might have to get in a round with Amol to see this thing in person

congrats guys! Really looking forward to you feedback.

Really wanted in on this one but you can't argue with the great group that was selected. Congrats guys.

Congrats guys! Looking forward to the feedback that you provide!

This was a fun PM to wake up to after working an overnight shift last night. Definitely honored to be part of this testing with shafts that are going to be some of the first ever released by the company. Thanks to THP and Grandura for selecting me. The THP staff that is a part of this testing has set a really high bar with their feedback in the past, hopefully I can follow their lead and help some people out with my thoughts on this shaft.

Great group. Look forward to the feedback.....

I really hope Howzat has to make his way down to the cities sometime after receiving this shaft.

Congrats guys! Looking forward to some great feedback!

So, I'm gonna need the testers to get these things under an electron microscope and give me some feedback on their assessment of this "nano" technology....
Thanks guys. I'm sure you'll make this happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats everyone! Looking forward to reading all the reviews!

I really hope Howzat has to make his way down to the cities sometime after receiving this shaft.

You can always come north.

Great group of testers, now it is time to get busy guys. Looking forward to your reviews.

Back