Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

What's the temp usually like in Orlando the last week of September?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anywhere from 88-95, with little to no breeze and high humidity.

Last edited:
I'm not sure but if my math is correct this event isn't filled yet!? Lets fill this badboy up! Going to be a great time!

What's the temp usually like in Orlando the last week of September?

I got married the first week of September and it was a terrible decision to have the ceremony outside. Even at about 4-5pm it was unbearably hot. And an all black suit was an even worse decision.

whatever you do, don't forget sunscreen. Trust me.

Lodging booked. Pumped for this event!
We are staying at Gaylord Palms Resort thurs-sunday and then staying at Wyndham Cypress Palms for another week.
Plan on getting 4 day Disney passes and going to seaworld. Other than that I will try to golf once or twice that next week.
Now just got to buy plane tickets and pay the rest of the event fees.

Jealous of all the participants. My wife's family had already booked a stay at the Boardwalk for that weekend for our annual Food & Wine visit, but I wish I were golfing. Some amazing guys on that list of participants.

I think I totally messed up, I just read on the main page of the 2 nights of lodging which are included in the price? If so I may have to change my hotel reservations as I booked from the 23rd-1st there. Doh!!!

Looks like if so, my itinerary cannot be cancelled or changed. Oh well I received an awesome deal so I cannot complain.

Jealous of all the participants. My wife's family had already booked a stay at the Boardwalk for that weekend for our annual Food & Wine visit, but I wish I were golfing. Some amazing guys on that list of participants.
Maybe I'll see you at the boardwalk sun Mon Tue, thats where the doc and I will be staying.

My gf and I are at Gaylord Palms from Fri til Tues - hope to hook up Sun night or Monday!!

My gf and I are at Gaylord Palms from Fri til Tues - hope to hook up Sun night or Monday!!

Wish I was staying over Sunday night, but I have to get back to work. That work thing really cramps my golf game.

Looks like if so, my itinerary cannot be cancelled or changed. Oh well I received an awesome deal so I cannot complain.

Try speaking to a manager. They should let you change it this far in advance.

Wish I was staying over Sunday night, but I have to get back to work. That work thing really cramps my golf game.

My wife told me she would like to head on back so we will be leaving on Sunday also. I am still talking to her about staying thru Sunday but I bet she wins.

Yeah this far out I can't see them not letting you change things, especially since your booked in another room for part of that time.

Just read on the website (expedia), no cancellations or changes may be made"

Yeah this far out I can't see them not letting you change things, especially since your booked in another room for part of that time.
I opted for another hotel for those nights. Unfortunately I am stuck , but thankfully it is not an arm and a leg.

All. Paid. Up.

Under 2 months to go, if you are planning on extra nights, Id advise to do so asap as the resort continues to fill up quickly (also let me know when you do so I can update the sheet).

Last edited:
I really can't wait for this one.

Just need to find a rental car. And pay GG....

Just need to find a rental car. And pay GG....

If you are a Costco member check their website for prices. I've been getting some awesome deals through Alamo.

If you are a Costco member check their website for prices. I've been getting some awesome deals through Alamo.

Good info! Never used Alamo but I do have a Costco membership.

Back