Track My Golf App for Apple Watch 2. My Review

TonyB

Reaction score
Handicap
I downloaded this App last week and paid the $18 for the annual membership after the one week trial. I have played 2 rounds with it and I am impressed so far. I have only used the simple scoring method on these two rounds which has you entering the score yourself. It has a Pro method that will allow the app to score for you and you choose which club you are using after setting up your bag as part of your profile.

The GPS on the watch picks up the course quickly and the yardages are spot on compared to my Garmin G6. There is no need to have your phone nearby with the Apple Watch 2. The display shows front, back and middle yardages to pin and is very easy to read. I was concerned about being able to use it without reading glasses but it has not been an issue.

I plan on using some more of the features in future rounds using the Pro scoring, club distance tracking, swing speed, full swing and putter tempo etc.

The screen shots are from the Apple Watch.

Track.jpgTrack1.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I'll have a watch 3 on the way, and am looking for a good GPS app.

Back