What is worse......

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Being behind a slow group or being pushed by a fast group? I like being in a rhythm so I'm not a fan of being behind slow players.

What say you?

Slow group...No question. Then again I am not sure I have ever been pushed : )

What is worse......

I would rather deal with a slow group. I feel like I can’t get a routine going if I am being pushed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being behind a slow group. I play fast so if I am being pushed its likely not because of me so it doesnt bother me

Would rather be behind the slow group, I hate being rushed.

Slow group x a million.

Slow group without question.

I'd rather deal with the slow group. I hate being pushed.

My regular foursome plays fast, so I can't remember ever being pushed, except if it is a twosome or a fast threesome. But to answer the question, I'd rather be pushed than play behind a slow group. You can always wave the faster group through, but usually that slow group in front of you doesn't have the sense to wave you through!

I think being behind a slow group is worse

Slow group...I can let the faster group play through (like we did yesterday).

Slow group...No question. Then again I am not sure I have ever been pushed : )

You've been pushed by groups you've lapped :D

Would rather be behind the slow group, I hate being rushed.

This brings up a good question. If you are on pace and being pushed, do you just ignore the group, tell them there no place to go and get thrown out of wack?

Slow group for sure, especially if I am by myself. I like to try and play in a little under 3 hours if possible. If I'm in a group I hate being pushed though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I hate being pushed. I try to be very conscience of pace of play, but I am out there to relax and enjoy myself away from the daily grind. Slow play doesn't bother me much. It gives me more time to shoot the sh*t with friends I hardly get to see these days.

I played with some friends this morning and we actually had this exact conversation. We were behind a slow group, but just had a blast hanging out. We were just out having fun, enjoying each others' company, playing a game we all love. We did finish in just over 4 hours, but we all agreed that it felt like it flew by.

Slow groups no doubt

Slow group

Slow group

Brutal right now

Being behind a slow group and knowing there is an empty couple holes ahead of them is the worst.

Slow group is the worst.
I can always motion the fast group thru.
If someone is pushing me, it's only because there is a slow group in front somewhere holding us up.
When there is a slow group, you hear a lot of people cussing, and they start hitting into them.
About a month a go, we went around a slow group.
When we went by, there was a group on the tee hitting at them.
One if the guys on the tee was yelling " Yeah, I'm hitting at you. Get the ×#$&%# out of the way!".
I don't agree hitting into people, but this causes "Course Rage".

Being behind a slow group is the worst. If someone is pushing me I would just let them play through.

Back