Ultimate Club Testing: Titleist 718 Irons

Oh man, rooms included really helps me justify the cost with trying to save for a new house... Its better to ask forgiveness than permission, right? I need to go hide the guns, first.

That's my plan should I get picked. Rounds, meals, clubs, AND lodging really makes it a great deal.

The best part is getting fit through Titleist Thursday in your local area. The guys who do it here in my area (1757 Golf) are great guys and very professional. They'd be pumped to see me taking a set they fit me to and playing in Orlando and kicking some butt.

PM and email sent. now to sit back and hope to be one of the lucky THP'ers selected.

Entry is in. Would absolutely love to get selected for this one.

Good luck guys! Looking forward to following along as well as reading your reviews.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I will be on family vacation in Orlando Oct 28th-Nov 4th! Not sure I will be signing up or not but I will definitely be keeping an eye on this event and travel thread.

This will be a terrific weekend for the lucky testers. I love Reunion Resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds like a great event. 7 THPERS are going to have a real awesome experience. Good luck to all.

Ugh I'd love so much to sign up for this but just don't think I can do it. Damn.

This will be a terrific weekend for the lucky testers. I love Reunion Resort.

I shot a 3 over my handicap 85 the first time playing palmer on July 30th. Such an amazing course and would love to play it again.

Wow what an amazing deal! Yet another time I wish I lived in Florida, travel to florida from here is probably not going to be doable. :banghead:

Oh man this sounds unbelievable. What a great opportunity (or 7 opportunities), guys. Let's show the Titleist folks what THP is all about

Dang man, this is killer! I'm waiting on my wife to decide which weekend she is gone in October, luckily I think it's the weekend before this.

Heck of an event.

What a fantastic event at a great price. The dates just don't work for me. I can't wait to follow along

Reunion is great. Fantastic time of the year for Orlando golf. THP food fun and golf. I'm in for sure if you'll have me.....

And oh yeah, some Titleist 718 irons as a small but impactful addition to this trip.

This one will be here before you know it for 7 lucky THP'ers!! Killer opportunity at a resort that I just love.

It has been a long time coming and today THP Presents, Ultimate Club Testing, with Titleist Golf. The new line of irons is getting some great early buzz, and here is your chance to come to a THP Event, enjoy all of the fun and leave with a brand new set of irons that has been fit for you.

What is Ultimate Club Testing? It is simple, THP does a lot of club testing where we send THPers clubs and their job is to review what they receive for a period of time and then they get to keep the product. Ultimate Club Testing takes that to a whole new level. You will show up to the resort, and be handed a brand new set of fit for you irons. Of course THP will provide the food, drink, golf rounds, range time and the clubs and you provide the fun and the reviews.

[video=youtube;j-KC8EkiWPY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-KC8EkiWPY[/video]

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2017 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity and for more information on that, click here.

When & Where
October 27th - October 29th, 2017
Orlando, FL
Reunion Resort
7 Lucky THPers

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

New Clubs
As a prerequisite to getting into the event, all participants must go through a Titleist Thursday fitting and submit their specs and info to me via Private Message. Then your clubs will be built, shipped to THP HQ and they will be waiting for you at the event and delivered at the meet and greet where you will spend time with THP and Titleist as well as your fellow participants.

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Meet and Greet where new clubs are presented
Saturday Morning: Range time with new clubs
Saturday Afternoon: 18 Holes on Nicklaus course
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner with participants and Titleist
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes on Watson Course

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Rounds of Golf at Reunion Resort
New Set of Irons
Shared Lodging at Reunion Resort
Range Time
Private Group Dinners
SWAG SWAG SWAG
And more

Signing Up
Signing up is as easy as sending an email. All you have to do is include the information below and then sit back and see if you are about to be in Ultimate Club Testing with THP and Titleist.
admin@thehackersparadise.com

What set of irons are you most interested in from the Titleist 718 lineup?
What are your current irons?
RH or LH
Full Name
Forum Name

How long will this stay open? Ironically, I booked a fitting for 26Sep about a week ago. Will see if I can move it up, if needed.

wow... I wish I could toss my name in for this one... Love that Titleist lineup. Good luck and congrats to the lucky 7!

Oh man, rooms included really helps me justify the cost with trying to save for a new house... Its better to ask forgiveness than permission, right? I need to go hide the guns, first.
Price with rooms is really good.

This is awesome. I am on a business trip that week. I don't think the wife would care for me being gone the weekend as well. This is going to be a fun follow.

Wow what an amazing deal! Yet another time I wish I lived in Florida, travel to florida from here is probably not going to be doable. :banghead:

Tell me about it. Hour away and I can't do it with the baby

How long will this stay open? Ironically, I booked a fitting for 26Sep about a week ago. Will see if I can move it up, if needed.

This week most likely.

It has been a long time coming and today THP Presents, Ultimate Club Testing, with Titleist Golf. The new line of irons is getting some great early buzz, and here is your chance to come to a THP Event, enjoy all of the fun and leave with a brand new set of irons that has been fit for you.

What is Ultimate Club Testing? It is simple, THP does a lot of club testing where we send THPers clubs and their job is to review what they receive for a period of time and then they get to keep the product. Ultimate Club Testing takes that to a whole new level. You will show up to the resort, and be handed a brand new set of fit for you irons. Of course THP will provide the food, drink, golf rounds, range time and the clubs and you provide the fun and the reviews.

[video=youtube;j-KC8EkiWPY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-KC8EkiWPY[/video]

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2017 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity and for more information on that, click here.

When & Where
October 27th - October 29th, 2017
Orlando, FL
Reunion Resort
7 Lucky THPers

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

New Clubs
As a prerequisite to getting into the event, all participants must go through a Titleist Thursday fitting and submit their specs and info to me via Private Message. Then your clubs will be built, shipped to THP HQ and they will be waiting for you at the event and delivered at the meet and greet where you will spend time with THP and Titleist as well as your fellow participants.

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Meet and Greet where new clubs are presented
Saturday Morning: Range time with new clubs
Saturday Afternoon: 18 Holes on Nicklaus course
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner with participants and Titleist
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes on Watson Course

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Rounds of Golf at Reunion Resort
New Set of Irons
Shared Lodging at Reunion Resort
Range Time
Private Group Dinners
SWAG SWAG SWAG
And more

Signing Up
Signing up is as easy as sending an email. All you have to do is include the information below and then sit back and see if you are about to be in Ultimate Club Testing with THP and Titleist.
admin@thehackersparadise.com

What set of irons are you most interested in from the Titleist 718 lineup?
What are your current irons?
RH or LH
Full Name
Forum Name

Back