Ultimate Club Testing: Titleist 718 Irons

This one will be here before you know it for 7 lucky THP'ers!! Killer opportunity at a resort that I just love.

I've never played there and hopefully that can change with this event.

Sorry for duplication Tapatalk issues... okay, not sure I'll be able to make it happen... work sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luck be a Lady!
Good luck to everyone entering. This will be a good one.

How long will this stay open? Ironically, I booked a fitting for 26Sep about a week ago. Will see if I can move it up, if needed.

It's not for another month. I think you'll have plenty of time for your fitting.

jb- i have a fitting scheduled on wednesday and it's been confirmed that the full 718 lineup will be available for testing. will those specs count since it's not technically from a titleist thursday?

I have court that morning of the 27th, but I should be out in plenty of time to make it to Orlando before dinner if I got in so I entering for sure!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jb- i have a fitting scheduled on wednesday and it's been confirmed that the full 718 lineup will be available for testing. will those specs count since it's not technically from a titleist thursday?

Im sure they will.

So freaking stoked for this ! You have no idea

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Been looking forward to this event for several years, hoping it would happen and it has

So freaking stoked for this ! You have no idea

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
In sure we can get a good idea from the other thread

Well, email sent. If I get in, it'll be a good thing I went to the Titleist Thursday here in town. No one tell my wife...

What a great resort! Such an awesome site for a THP event. My October is looking super busy so I can't sign up but I'll be following for sure!

Oh man brother. We've been trying to tee it up again for awhile. It would be awesome to do it at reunion with some new clubs

Ultimate Club Testing: Titleist 718 Irons

Ummm hi!!

Crap! Ah well... can't win em all. Good luck to all who enter. This event is going to be awesome!

Well, email sent. If I get in, it'll be a good thing I went to the Titleist Thursday here in town. No one tell my wife...

Yeah.... I'm not telling. As long as you don't tell my gf the real reason I can't take her on a Christmas trip

If I can somehow miraculously get in somewhere for a fitting Thursday, I will definitely be signing up. Just left home 30 minutes ago for a business trip until late Friday night so it is certainly going to be a huge challenge.

If I can somehow miraculously get in somewhere for a fitting Thursday, I will definitely be signing up. Just left home 30 minutes ago for a business trip until late Friday night so it is certainly going to be a huge challenge.
I don't think you'd need to get fit until after you were selected for the event.

In!!!!

Was hoping the dates would work out for this event. But will follow along to find out about Titleist's new clubs. Good luck to all that are entering.

Reunuion...just put a smile on my face. Good luck all as this will be yet another outstanding venue!

Good luck to those that sign up. Another incredible weekend in the cards for some of you!!

Unfortunately the dates don't work for me. I'll be following along. Good luck to those that enter!

Would be all over this if not for other things but can't wait to see how this plays out!

Back