Stuffed Pretzels - Which Do You Pick?

Easy - The King - Even though it might remind me of Harry's victory.

1. The Endangered
2. The Hatchling
3. The Flipper
4. The Chinstrap

It also has a ton of sweet stuffed pretzels, pizza pretzels and an array of dipping sauces. I got an ad in the mail, we have never tried it but it sounds amazing!
I already had a list going so i didn't dive into the sweets but one with cream cheese and some cinnamon or something sounds incredible

Flightless, flipper or the king

Got to go flightless or the flipper but would love to try them all

I knew someone would eventually pick the Chinstrap. Good one VT.
The truth is if you live in Tampa, you appreciate the Cuban Sandwich, which is flat out amazing when done well.

The truth is if you live in Tampa, you appreciate the Cuban Sandwich, which is flat out amazing when done well.

Tough to get a good Cuban up here in PA, which probably makes the good Cubans even better.

Tough to get a good Cuban up here in PA, which probably makes the good Cubans even better.

When I have moved to other parts of the country and ordered a Cuban, I get a ham and cheese sandwich. The roast pork and cuban bread is a must.

Chinstrap followed by nuggets with cinnamon sugar

Not my thing at all.....:beat-up:

I think we will have to meet up for an afternoon round JB, you bring me a chinstrap and I will bring the Portillos

I think we will have to meet up for an afternoon round JB, you bring me a chinstrap and I will bring the Portillos

Cant eat either of those dude. Not yet anyway. :D

Tough choice between the king and the endangered

Christ... I dont even know where to start. If I had to pick... it would be the Buffalo Chicken or Pulled BBQ.

All of them? They sound amazing.

Free Style for me. Pretzel dog w/ nacho cheese and jalapenos please.

Ddec, philly golf guy, and I hit up an Auntie Anne's on a rest stop this weekend that had cheese stuffed pretzel bites. This was a fast food place along the highway, yet I've been jonesing for those things again ever since.

If I lived anywhere near this place, I'd be 600 pounds.

And I'm starting with the Pinguino.

The Emperor

Flipper, King or Royal would be my first choices but I think there would be a few others I would like to try as well

Just work your way through each of them on the menu JB

Ddec, philly golf guy, and I hit up an Auntie Anne's on a rest stop this weekend that had cheese stuffed pretzel bites. This was a fast food place along the highway, yet I've been jonesing for those things again ever since.

They have those in every mall down here. The only reason my wife ever gets me to go shopping.

Auntie Annes is a dangerous place. One I try to avoid when in the mall.

The emperor .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good cuban might be my favorite sandwich of all time. Unfortunately there really aren't any places around here that can do it right. damn shame. I've had some that come close, but there is always something off with them.

Back