THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Driver down Left center of the fairway win a soft draw

There is more room on the right side than it looks like from the tee. Very tricky elevated green makes for a really fun hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still loving the room on the right Hahahaha

Still loving the room on the right Hahahaha

For you, aim at the corner of that far bunker and just hit that fade. It's a pretty good carry (250-260) to cover all of those bunkers on the left.

as forgiving as this hole appears for a tee shot that's aimed at the center fairway, I assume one can turn this into a par5 with a poorly hit shot off to the right. I mean you'd be left with a 200 plus approach to a shortsided elevated green with front bunkers on the slope. I'd rather hit from the fw bunkers at 100 somethignish vs that alternative. So imo this almost forces me to flirt with the bunkers from the tee. Depending on yardage from tee placement if I cant carry over I'd have to stay at least along side them and run up to the turn. So my shot would be driver and aim left side fw , hope to get past the bunkers with a 100 yrd approach leftover.

Power fade off the tee ( notice the power fade and not a little sissy fade here) down the left side and let it settle nicely just left of center in the fairway and hit a nice high 9 iron into the green.⛳

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

For you, aim at the corner of that far bunker and just hit that fade. It's a pretty good carry (250-260) to cover all of those bunkers on the left.

Noted hahaha

On this rainy morning, time to talk about Hole #3 at the Ranch

FL8dWOA.jpg

Playing 375 from the blues. "There is lots of room on the right side of the fairway. Avoid the bunkers on the left and you should have a short to mid iron into this elevated, narrow green."

In what's going to be a theme here, this hole is going to come down to the second shot and play on the greens. For those who have played there, add a few more traps and it's a hole that would fit in pretty well at True Blue.

I think a anything from Driver down to Hybrid off the tee would work, then hopefully an 7i or 8i into the green.

71 Days away gents.

Who on the other team would you want to faceoff against in the your 9 hole best ball match?

For me it would have to be Maddog and Harvmp I think it would be a challenging match but we'd leave it all out there and have a blast.

What do you think?

71 Days away gents.

Who on the other team would you want to faceoff against in the your 9 hole best ball match?

For me it would have to be Maddog and Harvmp I think it would be a challenging match but we'd leave it all out there and have a blast.

What do you think?

I want the opposing captain, for sure. And I'll add O'Carroll, since he's always fun to have in a round, and can bring it as well. Tough opponents, but a fun match.

71 Days away gents.

What do you think?
Man time is flying by!!!! I don't know too much about the other gents so I can't really pick out anyone in particular. That being said, I just want to have a competitive round with some new friends.

71 Days away gents.

What do you think?
I want WCBM some of the most fun I've ever had was playing with and against Tim. I've never rooted so hard for one of my opponents but he's just that type of guy. I want to go toe to toe with his best because I know we'll play great golf and we will have one hell of a time.

71 Days away gents.

What do you think?

I want the opposing captain, for sure. And I'll add O'Carroll, since he's always fun to have in a round, and can bring it as well. Tough opponents, but a fun match.

Good question Alex. There are a few guys on the other side I've had the pleasure of hanging out with (and playing) before. Matt I think I'd want in on that round, have always had a blast playing with Dean and want to get a round in with Pete sometime. My stretch would be Jimmy8675309 to watch how he plays the course and see where my game stacks up against it.

I want WCBM some of the most fun I've ever had was playing with and against Tim. I've never rooted so hard for one of my opponents but he's just that type of guy. I want to go toe to toe with his best because I know we'll play great golf and we will have one hell of a time.

I'm guessing there will be a lot of rounds like that in this event. Going to be a great time.

I'm guessing there will be a lot of rounds like that in this event. Going to be a great time.
I couldn't agree more Capt. While I definitely want to beat you guys I have a feeling it's going to be all of us rooting for each other to play well and we're all going to have one hell of a time.

71 Days away gents.

What do you think?
Tough question but Im going to have to go with Scarnici, epic battle of the long ball hitters, and OITW for nor reason other than a fun round of golf.

Got on a sim today for 1.5 hours. Just wanted to get some numbers and get some swings in. I hadn't swung a club in 2 weeks due to the weather. Felt good though. Will definitely try to get a couple range sessions in the next week before my fitting on April 23rd.

I honestly don't know who on NY/NJ I'd want to go up against. Personality wise everyone seems great and are out there to have fun, as far as games go I'm not sure who this 24.5 capper would match up well against.

Just got back from smacking foam balls against the side of the house. I wasn't thrilled with my range time today, mostly due to forgetting one of the major things I'm supposed to be working, so I went outside for half an hour and just concentrated on weight shift in my back swing. The end of June is going to be here before we know it!

Hey guys, I'm off the week of April 25th-April 29th. I'm looking to go to The Ranch any day from Sunday April 24th- Thursday April 28th. If anyone is interested let me know. It'd be great to tee it up with some of you guys and get to play the course. I'd prefer to go during the week but can go on the Sunday.

I would want to play against any of the guys.....want everyone to play their best...that way everyone can enjoy their game as well as the event and especially the company of THPers

I would want to play against any of the guys.....want everyone to play their best...that way everyone can enjoy their game as well as the event and especially the company of THPers

Well said maddog.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Want to give a shoutout to Maddog for getting into the Grandaddy. He's going to be a great teammate. And in an ideal world, I would love to go from being his opponent to teammate.

Glad to see all the prep for this event will result in one win, at least :alien:

Was able to get in a round today at The Ranch. The course was in great shape and the greens were rolling perfectly

Was able to get in a round today at The Ranch. The course was in great shape and the greens were rolling perfectly

Looks like in season shape! Fantastic!

2nd to last one looks like you can get some rollout.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gorgeous tomorrow - might be my first 530 am round

Back