Operation done, now time to recover.

SaffaClint

Reaction score
Handicap
+2.3
The op my elbow went ahead as planned on Thursday last week. The surgeon was happy afterwards and tells me it was a proper mess inside. The plan was to repair the damage, it ended up being an almost full reconstruction. I'm left with what'll be a massive scar, lol. Surgeon said about 3 months I should be playing again.

Sorry to hear that dude. I hope you recover proper and quickly. Maybe I can make a trip that way one day and tee it up with you. Always wanted to visit New Zealand. Whats a round trip ticket, 2-3 grand ha ha.

The op my elbow went ahead as planned on Thursday last week. The surgeon was happy afterwards and tells me it was a proper mess inside. The plan was to repair the damage, it ended up being an almost full reconstruction. I'm left with what'll be a massive scar, lol. Surgeon said about 3 months I should be playing again.

Spoken like a true Hacker, get well soon and definitely follow the doctor's orders.

just had my pareneal tendon in my ankle done,,,,1 month splint...1 month boot w/ pt....good luck...

I'm in a splint for 10 days and then I'm starting physio to get moving again. It's sore but not unbearable, not a huge fan of painkillers so if I can avoid taking them I do.

Glad to hear it went well. Recover fully and get back to it mate.

i didn't need pain killers other than first day,,,not a fan either..

Good luck on the recovery. Count me in among the group not being a big fan of the pain killers. Had them for the first three days in the hospital after my knee replacement but told them no after that.

My PT wanted me to take them before PT so she could work me harder. I told her do what you have planned I'll take my chances.

Glad to hear the surgery went well and speedy recovery!

Glad that surgery went well. Get that rehab and recovery done. Get better soon

Great that you got it fixed. I was down 5 months in 2013 from my spine surgery. Listen to your Dr. and don't come back until he says it is good to go. Set back and take it easy. Hope all goes well!

Good luck and follow your doctor's instructions!

Glad the surgery went well. Hope it heals as scheduled!

Good luck with the recovery process. Heal fast!

Not a fan of painkillers here, after my last procedure I told them to keep the prescription & I'd just take Advil instead.

I hope you heal up quickly! Listen to the doc, and good luck with the PT!

Great to hear that surgery went well. Hope recovery goes as well and the fastest way back to the course is following doctor's orders!

When it comes to playing golf I sure as hell won't be rushing back until I'm properly ready, it's just not worth it. The splint is driving me nuts but thankfully I'll be out of it in a week.

Glad it went well. Here's to a quick recovery!

Have a great recovery and come back and kick some folks to the curb!! :deadhorse::D

Speedy Recovery!

Wish you a speedy recovery. Hope the pain is minimal while you recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad they were able to fix everything. Wishing you a speedy recovery (and hopeful that the reconstruction added a little bionic action for you... ppphhhhhh what am I talking about, you're a +2) and a speedy return to your usual great play on the course.

Back