What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot 51/44 for a 95, but ended up winning my first men's association event. It was blind draw, an A, B, C, & D player. Each hole we used best and 3rd best score. I had a couple blow ups, but a good amount of pars too which helped a lot. I think we used my score on 14 holes (twice as best, 12 as 3rd best)

79 (+8). 38 on front with 40 on the back. Played the last four holes in -2 so definitely helped salvage a sub 80 round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85 - 45/40. Everything that didn't work on the front 9 fixed itself on the back. And I am loving the SLDR Mini Driver!

Played like absolute crap this morning, but it was a perfect sunny relaxing 2.5 hour round.
Shot 81 but I'm not kidding when I say it was the ugliest and luckiest 81 I've ever seen.
Chipped in for a birdie from jail, drained a 40' snake for birdie, made a sand save birdie after two poor shots.

I need to play again soon just to erase the awfulness from my memory.

Played like absolute crap this morning, but it was a perfect sunny relaxing 2.5 hour round.
Shot 81 but I'm not kidding when I say it was the ugliest and luckiest 81 I've ever seen.
Chipped in for a birdie from jail, drained a 40' snake for birdie, made a sand save birdie after two poor shots.

I need to play again soon just to erase the awfulness from my memory.
People that say they played like crap and shoot 81 are bad bad people. Haha 2.5 hour rounds are awesome.

People that say they played like crap and shoot 81 are bad bad people. Haha 2.5 hour rounds are awesome.
Yeah I guess that comes across quite douchey.
If I aimed left, the ball went right. If I tried to hit a high soft shot, a low bullet spat out. It was painful. Somehow the ball got in the hole I guess.

45-40=85
2 Birdies....along with 2 doubles and a triple..... On a par 3....

Yeah I guess that comes across quite douchey.
If I aimed left, the ball went right. If I tried to hit a high soft shot, a low bullet spat out. It was painful. Somehow the ball got in the hole I guess.
Nah man, I was just busting your nuggets. I know what you meant. I had a round a few weeks ago where I made 5 putts in a row over 12 feet. No explanation for it other than lucky. I would love to call it good but no way. Haha

Another 78.

Tee game is absolute garbage but somehow I'm scoring decent.

82 walking. Won a $12 greenie too.

Im beat though and still need to cut the grass.

JM

82 walking. Won a $12 greenie too.

Im beat though and still need to cut the grass.

JM
Find some local kid. Offer him $12 to mow the lawn. #ProblemSolved

44-37/81 (par 72)
6/14 FW
10/18 GIR (but no looks at birdie within 10 feet) - lots of long 2 putts
34 putts

2 doubles, 1 triple (all on front, 1 birdie on back)

Tee shots on front put me in some poor positions and took 2 penalty strokes there. Just glad I kept plugging away and hitting some solid shots to shoot a respectable score on the back.

47 last night on the front 9 of my home course, just spraying the ball off the tee, no consistency, really trying to groove a swing in which, like Plin said, 'you throw the ball to right field', but just not consistently releasing, which leads to some big pushes. Glimmers of hope though when it all works

Played a scramble with my dad and 8 year old. We ended up with a 71 with one bogey and two birdies. Not bad considering my dad and I are bogey+ golfers and my son is 8.

The best shot of the day was a 7 iron off the tee at 100 yards by my son over water on a par 3. He ended up 4 feet from the pin while my dad and I were both on the green but 30 feet from the pin.

42/43 85 with 3 doubles. My driver was better but not quite there yet. I love the heavenwood, and my PM grind is coming around. I had a chip in for birdie on 15 too. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

41/40, 81 @ Miami Beach CC. Happy with this round despite a closed range and punched greens. 2:45 round is unheard of in South Beach so enjoying a beer or two post round!!!

37/40 for a new PB 77!! Scrambled like a boss since I only hit 1 fairway all day.

1 FIR
7 GIR
30 putts

77 today playing next to Ole gray. The company made the round fun

77 today playing next to Ole gray. The company made the round fun

Awesome ball striking on a championship golf course ! Well done buddy ??

38-38 = 4 over 76
Missed an ace by 8 inches.

Hadn't played the course in over 2 years.

Took a step back today. 43,46 for 89. Started off well E after 3. Then just came some bad mistakes and the swing just got too steep. Problem was mostly with irons. Was in good position off the tee on all 4s and 5s except for 3 holes.

Back on track today. -2 (37/32) for a 69. 12/13 fairways, 11/18 greens and 27 putts. Had a run on the back 9 where I had an eagle and three birdies in a 5 hole stretch.

Back on track today. -2 (37/32) for a 69. 12/13 fairways, 11/18 greens and 27 putts. Had a run on the back 9 where I had an eagle and three birdies in a 5 hole stretch.

Nice round!

86, Happy with it coming off a 98.... Ball striking is very suspect right now. Short game is keeping me from steady high 90's golf.

Played nine holes Friday morning for my chamber league and shot nine straight pars for a even round. The putter never let me down. SeeMore rocks! Kind of a funny feeling of a not so good round but coming in with an exceptional round on the card. First time on the league for this score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back