THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at 7.7 which feels a little vanity ish after Legacy. But I know it's in there.

My handicap dropped about a stroke during the month of July, but August sees it going back up, trending 12.4 right now.

~Rock

Well, now that 2 low tournament scores have dropped-off, I no longer have the dreaded "R" designation on my index. Currently resting at an 11.6.

I had a decent weekend; now trending back down to 18.6

Down to 3.5 from 4.5 after the round at Mirimichi this weekend.

Ghin just updated and is showing the work I have been putting in .
Down a few ticks from 5.5 to 4.4

US Handicap has me trending from 24.9 to 24.1. I'll be honest, I don't feel like a 24 handicap. I play a lot of 9 hole rounds, and consistently pumping out 47's I suppose puts me in the 24 handicap target range. But when I play a full round, I struggle to break 100 (when I should be scoring in the mid to low 90's). If it's a new course, I'm lucky to sniff 100. So ... who knows. Happy to have my handicap that low, but it doesn't mean much to me right now. Maybe when I can play 18 and I wind up in the lower half of the 90's, I'll be pleased.

For the first time this year I am trending below 7 to 6.8. Gotta try to keep it going!

Posted a 6 over 43 last night, trending to a 12.9 and it doesn't feel like I should be.

Branson & Iowa crew are going to call me "Internet" but GHIN now has me @ 10.6 trending 10.3
What can I say, I crumble in the presents of my esteem peers

Posted two strong rounds my last two outings. Although two pretty good ones are dropping off, they have been replaced with two equal or better.
Trend from 10.8 to 9.8 currently. IF it holds up, that will be my lowest index ever, matching the index from Dec 2014.
Might actually stay in single digits for longer than two weeks.

13.8 trending to 13.5, happy with my play in general but just seem to stay between 13 and 14.5, hopefully the work on the driver swing will help when it's a little more consistent

It's amazing what can happen when you don't subvert your round from the tee box. Trending from 14.1 to 13.7! And this with a pretty crappy approach game still.

Finally starting to turn it down the right way. Down to 12.5

After a PB 74, 84 and combined 9s of 36 and 38 I'm trending down to 6.3

Posted 2 rounds today, trending from 11.8 to 11.1.

I'll take it!

Posted 2 rounds today, trending from 11.8 to 11.1.

I'll take it!

Based on the two tee shots Nate showed us of you single digits are in your near future.

Took another chunk out with another PB, trending down to 12.1 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back