PGA Championship GoldToe Sweepstakes

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
http://goldtoesweeps.squarespace.com/

Vote on the hole you think will be the biggest par-buster on the rugged American links that's hosting the fourth men's major of 2015. If you're correct, you'll be eligible for a chance to win championship-quality golf-related prizes

• One grand prize winner will receive:
    One (1) set of Callaway Apex irons
  • One first prize winner will receive:
    A round with a certified teaching professional at a course in or near the winner's hometown
  • Ten second prize winners will receive:
    five (5) pairs of Gold Toe socks
Finding a hole in one of our socks might be more challenging than the toughest hole at one of this year's major events.
Golf Digest will track the scoring average of each hole throughout the tournament and reveal the results
upon conclusion.

Thanks for sharing!

In there thanks. I went with hole 4. It was the #1 hcp per the scorecard.

Pretty neat contest, i was waiting to see where socks came into the equation :)

Hole 15 is a beast as it usually plays into the wind.

I went with 18 as it was the toughest in previous tournaments I believe.

I went with 18 as it was the toughest in previous tournaments I believe.
It depends on how they set it up. I think the first time there, many were hitting a hybrid or 3 wood off the tee and having like a 7 iron in. But if you leave yourself too long of shot over that cross hazard it's tough.

4 and 8 will be tough as well. I have played it many times and love the course. One of my all time favorites.

It depends on how they set it up. I think the first time there, many were hitting a hybrid or 3 wood off the tee and having like a 7 iron in. But if you leave yourself too long of shot over that cross hazard it's tough.

4 and 8 will be tough as well. I have played it many times and love the course. One of my all time favorites.
It's a good one... But too expensive for me these days.

It's a good one... But too expensive for me these days.
Yeah, you've got a wedding to think about. I was fortunate to have a client who was a member and played several rounds with him each year when I went up to visit.

Back