Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Troy.

My girl just turned 14 and this hits me every time a THPer loses their best friend.

Just went through the hardest thing I have ever done, putting Kahlua to sleep. She was the sweetest dog and I am going to miss her forever. Her health went downhill so quickly and really came out of nowhere.

Love your pets and play with them often.
Sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you.

Putting Bandit down almost six years ago was the hardest thing I've ever done. We were all there, even his little "sister" Tara.

Sorry for your loss Troyefl. I've got an11 year old best buddy of mine that my 7 year old adores. I don't want to think about loosing him anytime soon.

Our pet family members bring so much love for such sort times. I know I cherish all those cuddles and kisses for sure.

Def didn't mean to bring the vibe of this thread down. My dog was awesome and she is no longer suffering. Have been thinking about her all day and looking through a lot of old pictures. Some great times we had!

Thanks for all of the well wishes. Let see some pics of your pups!

These 2 are inseparable.

Def didn't mean to bring the vibe of this thread down. My dog was awesome and she is no longer suffering. Have been thinking about her all day and looking through a lot of old pictures. Some great times we had!

Thanks for all of the well wishes. Let see some pics of your pups!
I started going through some really old Onedrive albums today. Found these:

Probably about 12 weeks.
MVC-353F_zpspy8cajpp.jpg

In her prime.
IMG_0167_zpsj53vqhir.jpg

Last week. She just turned 14. She sleeps/dozes/naps probably 22 hours a day these days. But she can still get up and down stairs (thanks Glucosamine) and she eats well.
Lots of white hair on the old gal nowadays, too.
20151205_162307_zpskk7bikou.jpg

So sorry for your loss Troy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy and I just got all caught up on the Blades Vs Cavity Back thread. He handled it way better than I did…

6e3c11ca00bd265eb10b437d7f94ccb5.jpg

Buddy and I just got all caught up on the Blades Vs Cavity Back thread. He handled it way better than I did…
That look.....
It's like, dude, you better have gone to the store and picked up some snacks today.

So sorry Troy. We will be thinking about you.

So sorry for your loss Troy.

Sorry for your loss Troy

Just getting caught up in here and want to also offer my condolences to you Troy for your loss. Will be thinking about you guys! Know exactly how you feel bud.

JM

My partner in crime and I from 2 weeks ago, my wife think she looks PO'd

41aa4b765148edc7fca26c37724aeec3.jpg

Currently our little guy has bit/ or ripped about every piece of furniture we have. A 10 year old house plant was dug out / socks ripped up/ shoes missing / house cat gets terrorized and beat up daily / drinking out of the toilet / can go on and on

but having a blast with him . Not one dull moment

Currently our little guy has bit/ or ripped about every piece of furniture we have. A 10 year old house plant was dug out / socks ripped up/ shoes missing / house cat gets terrorized and beat up daily / drinking out of the toilet / can go on and on

but having a blast with him . Not one dull moment
Since you love posting this suggestion for others, I'll take the opportunity to suggest it's time to seek a professional to help the problem

So Melody tree'd her first squirrel today. She sees this squirrel every day without fail. It's in the yard, on the fence, in the neighbors tree etc. We have this Bradford Pear tree in our back yard. It's in the middle of nowhere and close to nothing. I took yesterday and today off and she just sits at the back door and "hunts" for that squirrel. Now this squirrel knows that Melody can't get to her so he toys with her big time!

Today it it just so happened I went to let her out just as the squirrel had jumped into the yard from the fence. By the time she got out door, he had nowhere to go but up the tree in the middle of the yard! I thought she was gonna climb at tree! She was barking and yelling and judging by the drool coming out of her mouth, she wanted a taste! She kept that squirrel up in that tree for like three hours. I finally got her in the house and watched him for a while. When he came down, I let her out and she chased him accross the yard. She missed him by THAT much! :angry:

Here are some pics. Jilly is "coaching" her big sister and rooting her on! Melody is gonna get that squirrel one day, but right now she is physically and emotionally spent!

8c2efa758d0362049336383deedb0a8e_zps6iga85gd.jpg

4fb02b62a4dfaa56d49929108d714a1a_zpsypm1iftm.jpg

9737a372ca32bd8ec6a6844289c14f53_zpsuz3xkim1.jpg

c776d70dddcbaa4a09770089d2858236_zpsjoxp918y.jpg

JM

So sorry troy. Looks like a great pup!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

So Melody tree'd her first squirrel today. She sees this squirrel every day without fail. It's in the yard, on the fence, in the neighbors tree etc. We have this Bradford Pear tree in our back yard. It's in the middle of nowhere and close to nothing. I took yesterday and today off and she just sits at the back door and "hunts" for that squirrel. Now this squirrel knows that Melody can't get to her so he toys with her big time!

Today it it just so happened I went to let her out just as the squirrel had jumped into the yard from the fence. By the time she got out door, he had nowhere to go but up the tree in the middle of the yard! I thought she was gonna climb at tree! She was barking and yelling and judging by the drool coming out of her mouth, she wanted a taste! She kept that squirrel up in that tree for like three hours. I finally got her in the house and watched him for a while. When he came down, I let her out and she chased him accross the yard. She missed him by THAT much! :angry:

Here are some pics. Jilly is "coaching" her big sister and rooting her on! Melody is gonna get that squirrel one day, but right now she is physically and emotionally spent!
The squirrels mess with our dogs all the time. I'm glad they don't jump the fence after them, because they both could if they chose to.

Sorry to hear, good sir. :'(

Just went through the hardest thing I have ever done, putting Kahlua to sleep.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jaína having dessert. :D

5a283aba21f3663a358da2c6c7559e90.jpg

If we all took siesta we would be more care free for it.

5af68549d6a15bbcf6cda2a2fcdfbb76.jpg

404d2b9d59e66954e2f55927560fdc7d.jpg

Just bought a brand new house plant and caught him digging it up again. I yelled at him and everytime he just lays down and gives me this look . He is smart / knows how to sit/ roll over / speak and shake - while giving snacks . But everytime I walk away for a few minutes it is up to no good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back