Golf Bag Storage Racks

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
While in Bed, Bath and Beyond looking for some other household items, I actually saw this on display. Obviously I've seen these before, but with Winter approaching and keeping all my clubs inside as opposed to one bag in my car, I'm thinking I might go for one of these. My closet has the perfect spot for one, where I currently just have a bunch of stuff standing freely. I"m not decided on this one, just using it as an example of the one I saw.

So for those that have them, which ones do you have. Any recommendations or any to stay away from.

edit: just for the record, I think it sells for $69.99 at BB&B

11975516675385p

Last edited:
I have 2 of the one you have listed. They work perfectly fine for me.

I have one about like the one pictured. I keep it in the garage during the season for me and the wife's club's, then it goes inside for the winter (coming too soon).

Yeah, this will be for the inside, so at first I was thinking the wood style, but the price on this one is pretty good, and if Ddec says it works, that's a pretty solid recommendation.

Yeah, this will be for the inside, so at first I was thinking the wood style, but the price on this one is pretty good, and if Ddec says it works, that's a pretty solid recommendation.

there are some real nice wooden ones. But this just does the trick.

I have one made of wood and its rather sturdy. Actually, the wife bought it put it in the garage and told me this is where your clubs go. I think it would be a good idea to get one. That way you could say to Michelle,--see, dear, I am organizing my stuff all on my own.

I just discovered a great present for myself to keep things organized! Nice! My family will appreciate it.

I've got the one pictured. Got it as a gift last Christmas and like it. I wish the shelves were a little bigger, as my shoes don't fit that well there.

I just discovered a great present for myself to keep things organized! Nice! My family will appreciate it.
HA...that's the cheapest (for me) present I've ever given anyone...you're welcome :)

I have a couple of the wooden ones, although I'm not sure what brand they are. I have 2 extra golf bags that I have in them, plus a bunch of other random golf stuff. It definitely helps with the organization.

I have been holding off buying one of these, because I always figured I could build one better....

Well its been like 2 years now, haven't started building one. Just gonna get it over with and buy one.

My friends have one, and it actually looks really nice, while still being very functional

Ben pondering one of these...thinking a wood one...also considered having my bro build one too

I have the same one you pictured. Got it from Target. It works great

I've seen this on woot.com a few times over the last year. Not sure what it retails for on there.

I think they are cool, and I have thought of buying them before. But we keep our bags at the golf course. Even if we kept them here, I don't think we would use this anyway.

I also have that exact one you have pictured. It was a gift 3 or 4 years ago. I keep it in my garage, really like it. I would buy again in a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one I bought off amazon that's pretty darn close and it's awesome.

I've though about grabbing one of these but they still wouldn't be big enough for all the shoes I own lol. I think they are really great at keeping everything organized tho.

I have the same one you pictured here from BB&B and I like it a lot. I keep my gamer bag on one side and my staffer full of extras on the other side. Shoes and other accessory type things on the middle shelves, and I even hang towels on the hooks that sit on the top bar. I keep mine at the bottom of my stairs by the front door and it's perfect for what I need it for. Are the wooden ones nicer? Possibly, but I have absolutely zero complaints about the one you listed.

I was given one 2 years ago as a Christmas present. Mine is made by Suncast and has 3 shelves on the right that fit shoe boxes perfectly and a basket on top. Our bags fit side by side without any problems. We keep our clubs inside year around and this way I don't have to worry about them tipping over.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Great feedback guys. Thanks. Sounds like this one is defiantly a winner.

Jimmy your shoe storage needs are probably a whole thread by itself ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the organizer in the original post will hold a cart bag? Specifically, the Sun Mountain C130?

Anyone know if the organizer in the original post will hold a cart bag? Specifically, the Sun Mountain C130?
I fit a staff bag in mine (identical to the one in the OP). It's a bit of a squeeze, but it fits. Would the C130 be any wider than a staff bag?

I have looked at these and constantly thought about getting one just never pulled the trigger. Think I know what's going on my short list to get soon. Seems like it would just make organizing all the clubs so
much easier.

Back