Rory McIlroy Nike Shoes For PGA Championship

I join MikeDean, Cookie and Jlukes to make a sane (or style-challenged) foursome that thinks these are bad.

I effing love them! I seriously have to consider a pair of NikeID Lunar Controls...

But I own a pair of these, so I'm not the most impartial when it comes to this design.

safari_beauty_000.jpg

Nope not a fan. For some reason the gold swoosh is the deal breaker for me, change that part and we would be in business.

attachment.php

Not a fan at all

The scripting looks solid, but I'm just not a fan of the shoes. Just not something I'd wear.

Ew....

Any truth to the rumor that they are scratch and sniff and smell of Wisconsin?

You mean like cheese and beer farts? :alien:

Yeah.....not my style

Those are fugly....

At least clean up the toe area....make it all black - reminds me of the covers they put on cars before they are released to the public..

I don't like them (the color scheme), but perhaps it fits the fashion trends in Europe.

~Rock

I don't think I could pull them off, but I've seen worse.

Hmm I've seen his scripting and not sure how he intends to pull this one off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow the Nike marketing machine is really working ...

I don't love them, though don't hate them. It's bringing attention to the LC's at least.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sweet!

I worked at Nike World HQ in 1991. It was the high-point of my professional career. As such I am very loyal to the brand. However, those things are not some of Nike's finest offerings, to say the least.

Those things are hideous lol

Ummm, no comment...... think Rory is smiling more at the pay cheque he will receive rather then the style. Just a hunch ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Those are the kind of thing you have to see worn on the course before you know. At least, that's what I'm hoping...

there is something so wild about them that won't allow me to say that I hate them.

They are no Jordans but damn they are ugly.

Back