2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

What time are we getting together on Friday evening?

What time are we getting together on Friday evening?

We don't have an official meet and greet scheduled because people are so spread out Friday. I believe JB said he will be having dinner at the Westin and everyone is welcome to join. He can better answer a time for you.

We don't have an official meet and greet scheduled because people are so spread out Friday. I believe JB said he will be having dinner at the Westin and everyone is welcome to join. He can better answer a time for you.
I'll see if I coordinate with him
Right after we take you down on the golf course Friday afternoon.…
If you plan on sweeping the leg, then you'll take me down. Other wise, you guys will get thumped and good!!

Exact reason we dont put out tees early.
Based on where the actual tees are vs what is on the cards is very deceiving.

The wife and I will be around Friday night for a gathering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right after we take you down on the golf course Friday afternoon.…

I saw Freddie hitting his Bertha Mini Saturday, if you're going to beat him, you better do it in the parking lot.

Some strong looking teams in that list. I'm looking forward to teeing it up with all new-to-me THPers. Going to enjoy the round with wluker and The Good Doctor. @twentytwomonk, we're going to give this a run and see what happens.

If nothing else, first-in-fun. Wait, has that been trademarked or copyrighted? Please tell me ATL doesn't hold those rights. Royalties could get expensive.

I promise what I lack in golf skills, I make up for in good looks and personality!

Just saw the pairings! Looking forward to it. I will be at the Westin Fri night, doing something.
See you all Friday!

Hey Sox, looks like we've got one good golfer on our side being you of course.

I'm a Yankee fan so we should have plenty to talk about.
NO Yankees talk permitted! Extremely errant golf shots will likely result...

NO Yankees talk permitted! Extremely errant golf shots will likely result...

i gotta tell you about my Fenway game when I had a seat on the Monsta!

Only one more work day until I head to Savannah!

War Eagle from my iPhone

I am on the road in the morning, do some Business on the way up and get settled in for the warm up on Friday.

I will be cruising into the resort Friday AM. Will be a long next 40 hrs but the weekend will be great!!

KellyBo and I are playing a pre-trip round with flog2424 and Shaney tomorrow morning and then wrap up our day getting packed and ready for bright and early Friday morning for the practice round. We should be arriving hopefully around 11:00 a.m. or shortly there after. We will see a few of you at the practice round Friday.. We are staying at: Hyatt Regency @ 2West Bay St. which is located directly on the River Walk. DawgDaddy and his wife are celebrating their anniversary Friday night and we may be dining out with them. At least that is the plan unless they are frisky and looking for a night alone :in-love::guitar::zdance:...... We are excited to say the least and looking forward to seeing all our new & old friends and enjoying Saturday night after the round slurping down grits and stuff. :hungry:It's almost here folks so gird up them loins and get ready to battle! :deadhorse:

Last edited:
Good Dr and I will be rolling in Saturday morning.

Hate to miss the Friday golf and gathering, but work is not accommodating this time around.

Really, really looking forward to seeing everyone though.

Just got in from cutting my yard and dayuuuuuummmm it's hot in Jawga! Looking forward to meeting you sudseh. I'll be playing with your partner during the Friday practice round and I'm going to milk all his secrets..... :D
Indeed. And I'm not counting on luck this time.

Just got in from cutting my yard and dayuuuuuummmm it's hot in Jawga! Looking forward to meeting you sudseh. I'll be playing with your partner during the Friday practice round and I'm going to milk all his secrets..... :D

No secrets to be milked on Friday, saving the secrets for Saturday when sudseh and The Milk Man win this thing

Indeed. And I'm not counting on luck this time.

There are times when I'd rather be lucky than good ! :act-up:

No secrets to be milked on Friday, saving the secrets for Saturday when sudseh and The Milk Man win this thing

Looking forward to playing and seeing some awesome golf out of our foursome :golf2:

I hate thst my name is not on the list for this trip, kills me . It's was just to dicey for me and with the possibility of having to back out I just couldn't risk it. There is alot of fantastic people going to be there that I would love to see again and lots of fine folks to meet . However this is THP and events are plenty for me when the time is right . Just hate missing out with my Ol` Georgian brothers.

Hit em` well guys and gals , those are some fantastic looking teams looking to me like Freddie and the Ol`man are going to have there hands full to get that trophy !

Good luck everyone against the O'Presti pairing. "Who hit that shot?" "I don't know we cant tell them apart!"

Really looking forward to my foursome on Saturday. Reuniting with a champion in Spivey, my friend adwillingham (haven't seen Donne since the Morgan Cup last year), and partner TBaker. We are going to have some fun in Savannah.

Good luck everyone against the O'Presti pairing. "Who hit that shot?" "I don't know we cant tell them apart!"

You guys are at a distinct advantage on the back 9. "yeah, we took 2 of Pete's..."

I hate thst my name is not on the list for this trip, kills me . It's was just to dicey for me and with the possibility of having to back out I just couldn't risk it. There is alot of fantastic people going to be there that I would love to see again and lots of fine folks to meet . However this is THP and events are plenty for me when the time is right . Just hate missing out with my Ol` Georgian brothers.

Hit em` well guys and gals , those are some fantastic looking teams looking to me like Freddie and the Ol`man are going to have there hands full to get that trophy !

We'll surely miss you my friend !

Back