Contest - Callaway Great Big Bertha

Driver Loft: 10.5°
Shaft: PX LZ Blue

I would Love to win this driver because Callaway's offerings just get better and better every year!

Driver Loft: 10.5
Shaft Choice: True Temper Project X LZ Red

I'd love to win because I'm not a great driver, so anything that would help me in that part of my game would be a blessing!

Thanks!

Loft: 10.5°
Shaft choice: Aldila Tour Green, stiff flex
Why do I want to win a Callaway Great Big Bertha driver? Great Big Bertha sits near and dear for me. My first ever club upgrade was for a set of GBBII fairway woods, that I still own, and still like having around. One day they'll make their way into my kid's bag. I love having a Big Bertha in the bag. The name, the chevron, and the shape have always inspired confidence for me. Being a believer in the R-moto technology and the adjustable perimeter weighting from personal experience only enhances the Great Big Bertha for me. It's about the only thing I would consider a true upgrade over the 2014 Big Bertha.
Awesome contest and giveaway from THP and Callaway!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
loft: 10.5
shaft: Matrix ozik white tie (reg)

why: Is ever a bad thing to improve your tee shot?? I think not!! I would love to be gaming a new GBB driver!!

Thx THP and Callaway for another awesome contest!!

Driver Loft: 9°
Shaft Choice: Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 70 X-Stiff to play at 45"
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB: I need to hit more fairways. I've hit some crazy long drives with my 815 DBD but I just don't make perfect contact all the time and distance and direction suffer when that happens. The added forgiveness and directional control of the GBB could help me play from the short grass more. And that could help my handicap drop closer to scratch. That is the goal!

Thanks THP and Callaway! Great things always come from those two getting together.

Last edited:
Driver Loft: 10.5
Shaft: Project X LZ Red Stiff

The sliding weight and RMoto technology is what makes me want to play this driver. The adjustibility and forgiving face would really help my game.

So cool to see so many different combination choices.

Keep those entries coming!!!

10.5 degrees loft

Fujikura Speeder 565

Need all the help I can get.

10.5 degrees of loft
Fujikura Speeder 665 stiff
I love trying new technology.

Head: 10.5*

Shaft: True Temper Project X LZ Blue

Why: Why wouldn't someone want to win this driver? My current driver is a 6+ year old driver that has seen better days and lets me down too often. With all the adjustments that this driver offers, I would no longer be able to blame the driver for my bad drives, I would have to start blaming myself. But once I start bombing the ball straight down the fairway, and cruising past all my playing partners, I'll tell them, "You should have picked up Bertha". :wink:

Last edited:
Driver Loft... 10.5*
Shaft Choice... True Temper Project X LZ Red
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB... I've never had a Callaway driver in the bag. I see such great reviews on this driver and I would just like a chance to play it! When it comes to forgiveness and extra yardage I need all the help I can get.

Driver Loft 10.5

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 60 Stiff

Because what's more fun than trying out a new driver! Would definitely be game to give Callaway's newest tech a go!

10.5*
Aldila Rogue 70x

I want the Great Big Bertha because I want low spin without sacrificing forgiveness. Plus, the new perimeter weighting system is easy to use to help dial in the exact settings I need.

Having just put this one in the bag so I won't be entering. But the lucky THPer that wind this is in for one hell of a great driver!

Thanks for another great contest, good luck everyone!

Driver Loft - 9 degree
Shaft Choice - True Temper Project X LZ Red - stiff
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB - I have been a fan of Callaway ever since my dad first brought home a Big Bertha...for himself. Over the years, my dad has passed on to me a few Callaway drivers when he was done with them. Finally, a few years ago I bought my first brand new Callaway driver, the Callaway Diablo Octane. It was a great driver, until a few months ago when a Callaway Big Bertha was passed on to me from PhillyV in a contest. I passed on my used Callaway Diablo Octane to my dad and have learned to bomb the Callaway Big Bertha, reaching distances I hadn't dreamed of. I would love a brand new Callaway GBB in my bag because I know the club will work for me. I would also love the pass the Callaway Big Bertha, which is still a great club, on to another THPer.

Thanks Callaway for another great contest.

10.5 loft
Fujikura Speeder 665 ts regular
Why? Better than my 815 alpha with just a dead sexy sound and feel.

Driver loft : 9 degrees
Shaft: Matrix Ozik Black Tie

why? One club that I have been impressed about for the 2015-2016 seasons. Something to give me some kick in my shots during my approaching senior status. Callaway has always been a very steady company, and one im proud to say that I own 2 sets of. Currently 2 sets of razors one shaft and one graphite. These clubs are distance machines for me, can literally hit a smooth 7 iron 180 like I did this past week. Would love to add the new driver to my collection.

add) my custom fitted octane is still the longest driver I have in my possession. What I heard, this one is even longer

10.0 Degress should fit the bill

I like the Matrix Black tie. Im gaming the Matrix 7M3 right now, should be a nice fit

Well, I have never gamed a Callaway product. Ive kind of been a Taylormade gomer. With the situation TM is facing right now I could at some point begin to look else where, so what better way than to get a pehnomenal driver to get me on the Callaway train!
Secondly with having a 2 year old and 1 month old at home funds are a bit sparse and this would def help me in the cash department and would keep the wife on the happy side.....thanks

My Great Big Bertha would be 10.5 degree with an Adila Tour Blue 65 Stiff flex shaft.
I would love to have the new Great Big Bertha, because after 30 years of playing a different brand, I have fallen for Callaway products beginning with my current driver(and 4 wood), Callaway's Razr Fit Xtreme. I really like the new features and look of the GBB.
I have been currently debating and testing Callaway's XR pro and the Big Bertha Alpha 3 and 4 hybrids as my next golf purchase to fill a gap between my Razr Fit Xtreme 4 wood and 4 iron. The new Great Big Bertha would awesome to have next to those clubs in my bag.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

thanks for a great contest!
9* loft
matrix ozik red tie shaft
the extra yards with more control is exactly what my games needs! the great big bertha can deliver both!

Loft: 10.5*
Shaft Choice: Kuro Kage Black Stiff
I really like my new Callaway products and the 815 Alpha loved, but hope to gain more accuracy. If this beats the Alpha 815, WOW, watch out course.

Thanks Callaway and THP!

I'd like to win the new Callaway GBB to be able to bomb it further than my buddies. Gaining few more yards always helps.
Driver loft 9°
Shaft is Aldila RIP 70 Alpha
Thanks THP and Callaway.
#CallawayHomer

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Awesome contest! Thanks to THP and Callaway Golf!

Driver loft: 10.5 degrees right handed
Shaft Choice: Matrix Ozik Red Tie in stiff
Why I'd like to win the Callaway Great Big Bertha: more forgiveness in this driver leads to more ball speed and distance. I love the adjustability of the weight to help me straighten my tee shots. Longer, straighter tee shots will help me run the Gauntlet in a few short weeks!

This is a pretty awesome contest.

Loft: 10.5*
Shaft: Project X LZ Red in R
Why do I want to win the GBB? I absolutely love the 2014 Big Bertha, and all indications are that this club improves on that driver in every way.

Loft - 9*
Shaft - Aldila Rogue or Project X Blue

I would love to game the Callaway GBB because I know they are committed to making the clubs more forgiving for the average hacker like myself. I am getting too old (and lack of time to practice) to where I can play a driver built for the "better" player. I am sure this club will help my aging game and be more forgiving ... all to help me enjoy the game much more. There is a reason why Arnold Palmer still plays Callaway!

Back