Contest: Win Snell MTB Golf Balls

Currently playing Callaway Chromesoft and would like to check out the Snells

Contest: Win Snell MTB Golf Balls

I play the Z-Star mostly, but have mixed in the Chromesoft for GD prep.

I want to try this ball again because I was given a couple of sleeves at Regional Rivalry, but was having a rough ball striking day so most the balls I got (including the one that almost killed JB) are still on the Gulf Coast... The remaining ball was promptly smother hooked into the Cumberland River upon my return to Nashville... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing Srixon Q Star Tour, would love to try the MTB because Dean Snell seemed like a cool guy in the THP interview. And the reviews are great.

Going to sit this one out as I already have 3 dozen of these awesome balls and would love to see more THPers exposed to them.

Good luck to all that enter!

Such a great ball! Whoever gets these is in for a great product.

My primary ball is the Wilson Staff Duo and it is a good ball. I want to try the Snell MTB because of the overwhelmingly consistent positive feedback I have read here on THP. I like the idea of playing a three piece ball. I think it may react better when I finally hit it on the green.
I know I already like low compression balls. My understanding is that the MTB may help my swing speed which certainly would be an asset off the driver. My only complaint with my current ball is that the color tends to dull over time. (Unless I hit it into the woods quicker than normal). The thermoset cast urethane should stay whiter longer which to me is a sign of quality. Whether I win or not I am looking forward to trying this ball.

I'm currently playing Kirkland Signatures. When I've used (i.e. "lost") my last two dozen balls, I'll be looking for a new direct-to-consumer brand to restock my supply.

Currently playing the Srixon Z-Star, would love to try the Snell ball out as it's getting such great reviews.

I play the Wilson Duo Spin during the summer months and the Zip during the winter months. The Spin has a nice feel of my blades and gives me a touch more distance than the urethane balls, but during the wet winter months in Seattle, I just play something a bit cheaper because it just doesn't matter.

Currently playing Kirkland KSig ball & would love to compare the 2. Not s fan of all big companies

Currently ProV1X, looking for a low priced high quality ball

I am currently playing the Srixon Z Star XV. I like the balls a lot, but they are not for me. Too hard for my game. But, I wanted to try something new at The ShootOut so I did. I would love to try the Snell balls out because I hear nothing but great things about them! I haven't seen them at my PGATSS, Roger Dunn, or any of the courses. Trust me, I've been looking. This would be a great way to give them a try and get back to gaming a softer ball.

Currently play the Srixon ZStarXV. I have played the MTB but only had 1 sleeve and was on a difficult course so lost them pretty quickly. Would like to give them another go to see how they compare with spin off the driver, and feel off the wedges.

I would like to try these out. Can't fid them around my location.

I currently use ProV1 and would love to Try these Snells, my favorite football player was Matt Snell

I currently play the Chrome Soft 90% of the time, with a sprinkle of Srixon Q-Star Tour. I love the Callaway going back to the Hex Chrome. I really want everything that the Chrome Soft does for me, with the slightly better feeling of the Q-Star Tour. Based on everything said by the company, testers, experts, the Snell MTB is exactly what I have been looking for. I really want to try it, to see if the hype is real and it can become my gamer. With the price point (especially with bulk purchase discount) for a top tier ball, how can you go wrong.

I'm currently playing the K-Sig, before that it was the Nicklaus Black. I love the direct to consumer model, and the little guy that can create a high preformance ball at an affordable price.

I currently play Callaway Chrome Soft. I want to try this ball because I would love to find a ball I drive further and can buy cheaper while still maintaining the great soft feel around the greens.

Currently playing Chrome Soft** and Truvis most of the time, and I want to try these because of the great price and because they have Mr. Snell behind them! Thanks for the opportunity!

Chromesoft X. Always looking to test out and compare results

I typically play a slightly higher compression ball just because of feel. I'm currently playing Chrome Soft and Super Soft, but would like to try Snell, as I don't have access to them in my area.

Currently playing some ProV1s because 2 boxes were given to me.

I'd like to try the MTBs to see if they really are as good & consistent as the ProV1s.

I am using Callaway Super Soft mostly with Wilson Duo when they are on sale. I'm not worried about distance, I want more spin and control on my approach shots and on my greenside shots. I would welcome trying another ball that is soft!

Currently playing the Kirkland. I'd like to try the Snell because I have never played one before. I've heard great things and would love to give them a try!

I am currently playing the Oncore Avant and would love trying out the MTB again. Thanks!

Back