Contest: Win Snell MTB Golf Balls

I typically play Titleist Pro V 1X's most of the time. I have yet to try a Snell ball. Would love to give them a try and maybe give me another option.

I currently use Volvik vivid orange and I am always open to trying other golfballs, anything that can improve my game I will do. Thanks for the opportunity.

Currently playing the TaylorMade TP5. Would like to try the Snell MTB because I'm thinking about moving back to no TM products in the bag.

I currently play the Chromesoft X and unless I order online, there is no way I would have a chance to try the Snell balls and I am not ashamed to admit that I am not spending more than I pay for my Chromesoft X to order a dozen of these online to find I don't like them

Winning these is the only way I will give these balls a try

Currently hitting a k-sig. The supply is dwindling and I need a new ball. Not happy with what's out there currently and I don't spend $3-4 per ball.

Currently playing the pro v1x. I'd love to put the mtb to the test and see if it could possibly be my new gamer. A little softer core with more control has me intrigued.

Currently playing RSX but thinking there has to be at least an equal ball for less money.

And the winner is...

Currently playing Slazenger Raw Distance - haven't played Snell before, but have read great things about the MTB. Love to try them out!

Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address.

nice win TBS

Congrats TBS

Congrats! You should see a huge difference between the Snell vs the Slazenger Raw Distance. You won't be disappointed.

Wow! This is great. Thank you!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Congrats BigStroke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats TBS

This is going to be a nice upgrade for you. MTB is a true tour ball!

Congrats. Awesome ball.

Congrats

Congrats!

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love it, congrats TBS!

Congrats on the win BigStroke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!
I also won the twitter contest. Look forward to your review.

Congrats! Solid ball for you to try out.

Back