Best Stretch of Holes You Have Played

Reminds me of the preacher in CaddyShack!!

It was with a friend and his wife, and when we teed off on the 1st it was overcast but dry. As we got further round the front 9 the rain started and just kept getting worse so we all agreed to call it a day, and I knew I had been playing well with a couple birdies and nothing worse than a bogey but didn't realise until he totalled up the scores that I was only +1

The best I have done for 9 holes on my home course is +3 whilst out with Jen and to be honest the good scores have happened when I have been more focussed on helping her whilst she is still learning, so if I can keep out of my own head I know I can score well

Thinking about this again, does a scramble count, b/c mpeterson and I were absolutely lights out for 14 holes in a scramble.

I'm not certain, but I believe the best ever for me was at a tournament earlier this year. I was even through my first 8 holes (par - par - par - double - birdie - bogey - birdie - birdie). I then came back down to Earth and went +12 over my last 11 holes, but... I still held on to win my flight.

I was even par for a whole 9 once and best 4 hole run I ever had was 3 under.

I shot 29 many moons ago.

Recently (5 ish years) my best is a 32 on a par 36.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back