The GoPro & Action Cam Thread

Thanks guys! Appreciate it. It's a work in progress!

Looks good Nate!

Great job Nate. It looks like you have the editing figured out. What editing program are you using?

OK it's not golf related but I had a little fun with the GoPro this past weekend...

And somehow I'm still alive...

Was waiting for the wipeout shot!!! Very nice.

Was waiting for the wipeout shot!!! Very nice.

He took it easy on me that run since I had the camera in my hand. I was holding on for dear life with 1 hand! That was a single rider tube and it got a lot more air when I went across the wake then I'm used to. I've got a 2 person Super Screamer that is awesome. Both of 'em are lightning fast on the water though!

Looks amazing. Gopro is awesome

Seriously pondering one after having fun with one this past weekend....

Seriously pondering one after having fun with one this past weekend....
Stop pondering and start collecting Memories.

I'm pondering a GoPro. There seem to be a bunch of different models. Time to do some more research on them. Which model and accessories have you guys been using? I definitely won't be doing any video from directly in front of my golf swing.

Icey, was that your camera that happened to? if so, that's a bummer.

For those with the GoPro Hero 4, any issues you've seen with it?

I'm pondering a GoPro. There seem to be a bunch of different models. Time to do some more research on them. Which model and accessories have you guys been using? I definitely won't be doing any video from directly in front of my golf swing.

Nope, just a video I found online!

I recently acquired a 3+. The additional of the LCD bacpak screen was a must for me as it makes it so much easier to adjust the settings as needed. Also picked up the Wasabi dual battery pack with charger. The suction cup holder and big vise clamp with adjustable arm is nice as well.

Next thing for me will be the waterproof casing and helmet attachment for water sports. The video quality is just stupid insane....below is the first video I've done with it - no editing. Also, I think the 4+ already comes with the LCD screen which is a nice touch as it's a $75 accessory for the older versions.

Thanks for the response cookie! I am really contemplating the hero 4. May be pulling the trigger today. Can't wait to put it on my hat and record a round of golf.

I've been seriously contemplating a gopro for our business, I think it needs to happen! On a side I recently saw a dude with a go pro single leg mount that had a cube frame at the top and held 6 gopro cameras... spherical panorama!

I'm going to pull the trigger on a Hero3 LCD. Accessories I'm thinking so far is suction cup and hat mount. Will work when filming track runs with White Lion too.

Deleted

Last edited:
Man, that looks like fun!
Definitely getting the adrenaline rushing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back