2 Holes-In-One ... In The Same Round ... 9-holes!

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Read that earlier today- Pure craziness!

Absolutely insane

Amazing!

Awesome.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I remember Arnie making back to back aces on the same hole in consecutive rounds, this however is more impressive imo.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

That's awesome, good for him. First hole in one on #2, then his second 40 minutes later on #6. That's just nuts... would be hard to live up to.

Love the coach's quote:

"I know a couple guys who waited 60 years between holes-in-one, but I've never seen someone wait 40 minutes," Levan said. "I've never had one, so I still have a shot to beat his record."

He should have bought a lottery ticket that day!! Incredible!!

That is great!

And still better odds than winning the Powerball..... :)

Maybe there will be some back to back aces at Reunion in October with new Titleist irons. . What a way to start a review. Titleist irons card back to back aces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost did the same thing earlier this year when I got my first ace ever.
Hole #6 I aced it from 148 with an 8 iron.
Two holes later at the 172 yard par 3, 8th hole, I hit a beautiful 6 iron that flew straight and true.
The ball mark was 6 feet in front of the pin and the ball ended up 1 foot directly behind the pin. I don't know how it didn't go in.

Anyway...congrats to the kid !

67 million to 1? So theres a chance, perfect.

I can't imagine how cool that would feel, and what a story it'd be to tell. I just want ONE ace!

My only ever hole in one came on hole 10 of a local course. Hole 14 was an 8i that hit a foot short, skipped a foot past, then came back a foot short. So close! But I've had many that close before. Still only have the one. Congrats to this kid! Doubt he'll forget that day, ever.

He will probably never have one again ... because golf. LOL

Back