THP Custom Belts Arrive

Received mine today and they look even better in person. My first needlepoint belt as well and I absolutely love it.

So glad I decided to order one!

Rocking mine today at the office and then off to the course, they turned out great!

Rocking mine today at the office and then off to the course, they turned out great!

How much chance would there be of getting a batch of all needlepoint with D-rings?

Finally got this on the course today. Very happy with the quality and glad I went a size larger than normal. I think they look much better in person and glad I got in on it.

Love the belts so well done, I wore mine to work today as well. Bought a ton of apparel that it is going to look phenomenal with.

Its funny, once on, it actually goes with way more stuff than even I expected.

I actually forgot that I even had mine (I blame my…life schedule), but pulled it out of the closet last night to finally try it on. I was aggressive in picking a size (same as my pant size) as a little extra motivation in my weight loss goals; and guess what? It fits. I can buckle it with the prong through the second to last hole in the strap.

So am I still motivated to drop a waist size? Yes. Can I still wear this belt now? YES.

I also think it looks even better once you have it on.

Its funny, once on, it actually goes with way more stuff than even I expected.

My wife said the same thing. It matches with more clothes than you think

Will be wearing mine all weekend long for the most part at the THP Event in Savannah. Really love the way they turned out and definitely want a color or two more now.

Wearing mine at work today. I am shocked at how many outfits it is working with.

Wearing mine at work today. I am shocked at how many outfits it is working with.

It works with a lot, you just have to trust it. I'm horrible at doing that however.

It works with a lot, you just have to trust it. I'm horrible at doing that however.

Me too. I need a wardrobe stylist.

Me too. I need a wardrobe stylist.

There needs to be a website where you type in your outfit and it tells you what works and what doesn't. I have yet to find one of those, and how freakin useful would that be.

I should patent that idea just in case.

There needs to be a website where you type in your outfit and it tells you what works and what doesn't. I have yet to find one of those, and how freakin useful would that be.

I should patent that idea just in case.

Here is the answers you will get.

STOP wearing pleats
Pants go below the belly button

LMAO

#zingtheshrimp

STOP wearing pleats

And does your mom know you are on this website?

Dayummmmmm, you got knock the eff out!!!

Just kidding Wardy. Here is the easiest way. The belt goes with everything well except red shorts, pink shorts and green shorts.

That is going to be a quiet ride up to GA with a lot of blinking
Just kidding Wardy. Here is the easiest way. The belt goes with everything well except red shorts, pink shorts and green shorts.

Black or grey shorts?

I have the hardest time putting a brown leather with black or grey.

Black or grey shorts?

I have the hardest time putting a brown leather with black or grey.

Gray, definitely.
Black yes, but very much shirt dependent.

Gray, definitely.
Black yes, but very much shirt dependent.

May try this tomorrow with the grey shorts.....but that probably means I shouldn't wear black shoes. And I need to wear black shoes for Kentwool testing. Arrggghhhhhh

May try this tomorrow with the grey shorts.....but that probably means I shouldn't wear black shoes. And I need to wear black shoes for Kentwool testing. Arrggghhhhhh

Yesterday I wore Gray shorts with a light blue and white shirt and this belt. Looked good. Also have done gray shorts and yellow shirt and this belt.

STOP wearing pleats

That is going to be a quiet ride up to GA with a lot of blinking

It's all good, I'll get passive aggressive revenge by saying stuff like, "of course the tour van can fit there" or "yeah I think this loops around" when I have no idea. Usually leads to a lot of 3 point turns :D

Back