Wilson Infinite Putter Line Review

How is this working out for you. I love the yellow, silver & matte black combo of the ladies version.
I'll let you know more tomorrow. Been to the practice green a couple of times with it, and it feels good, but tomorrow will be my first round with it.

I love that when I go to lessons, my coach pulls my Windy City out of my bag and starts putting with it. Every time he comments on how great of a putter it is, and every time I tell him it's $100.

I'll let you know more tomorrow. Been to the practice green a couple of times with it, and it feels good, but tomorrow will be my first round with it.
So far so good. Took a bit getting used to, and I think the heavier club was putting me a bit further beyond the hole than I anticipated, but I can work on that. I like it, and it frames the ball quite well. Need to get used to the offset, but it'll come with more practice ... which I am in dire need of! For lag putts, I was getting it close, just that the closer in I got, the harder a time I had controlling my speed.

Had another very solid round of putting with the Northside today.

I've been tempted multiple times to put another flat stick in the bag, but there really is no reason to.

14 putts yesterday while playing nine, no three jacks. Loving the Windy City.

I lent out my Michigan Ave. putter to a friend for a round today and his thoughts after were:

Pros:
Good roll
Solid soft feel. Responsive without being too harsh or too soft
Enjoyable weighting (he didn't know it was counterweighted)
Found the price point unbelievable when he was told

Cons:
The busy lines on the flange were a negative for him and he used the word "distracting". This user would prefer a single sight line.

I bought a Michigan Ave from someone selling it on THP. I was putting with it on the afternoon at PGATSS and was thinking about picking it up. Walked out and later that evening someone put a used one up for sale for $45 delivered. Couldn't pass it up. Took it to PGATSS to get the loft and lie adjust and it turns out it was more upright than the Wilson specs. 1 degree off When he was done he said to me "Toe was sitting up a little wasn't it?" Which it was. What a difference a degree makes. Really like it now. I would tell anyone to get fit (Had my SAM done at Club Champion) and get your putters checked.

Put the Northside back in the bag after I lost the feel for my Works V-Line several rounds ago.

So glad I did. My putting has been as good as it's ever been since I made the swap back. I think it's the overall weight & balance that makes this putter such a good fit for me. And now that I've gotten use to it, I really like the 3 white lines on the flange.

Got woken up by the storms rolling through, so naturally my mind goes to the state of my golf game. I've had some good rounds lately & a lot of credit goes to my putting with the Infinite Northside.

I had 11 putts on the front 9 & 16 on the back 9 in my last round. I was rolling them in from the fringe, from long distance & leaving tap ins on my 2 putts.

The balance of this putter is excellent & I love the stock grip. I know some don't care for it, but I prefer it over the popular non tapered grips.

Backed up Saturday's round of 27 putts with a round today of 32 putts (16 per side).

Yep. I love this putter.

I just picked up the Lakeshore... $59.99 US on Amazon (Rockbottomgolf) right now. The Northside is too, but I liked the aesthetics of the the Lakeshore better.

I just picked up the Lakeshore... $59.99 US on Amazon (Rockbottomgolf) right now. The Northside is too, but I liked the aesthetics of the the Lakeshore better.

That's a solid price on what I considered to already be a pretty cheap price for a pretty nice putter.

~Rock

I picked up a Grant Park model and fell in love with it immediately. It may be the fact that it is the first of that style putter I have tried, but I think it is pretty incredible value for money regardless.

I played my Michigan Avenue today and was happy with it. I'll keep it in the bag.

Rolled the Windy City on Sunday. Putted well with it, perhaps well enough to kick the Scotty out of the bag. In talking with Ron though, I'm pondering a Michigan Avenue (flow neck) pretty hard.

Rolled the Windy City on Sunday. Putted well with it, perhaps well enough to kick the Scotty out of the bag. In talking with Ron though, I'm pondering a Michigan Avenue (flow neck) pretty hard.

Flow necks are where it's at!

I have been play my Michigan Ave and I really like it. Love the flow neck putters.

Saw W/S released 2 new additions to this line for 2017. Including an arm lock #7 that looks more in line with the 2135 Elevado and a shape resembling that of the odyssey V-line. Hopefully they continue to add more or improve on the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw W/S released 2 new additions to this line for 2017. Including an arm lock #7 that looks more in line with the 2135 Elevado and a shape resembling that of the odyssey V-line. Hopefully they continue to add more or improve on the line
Just came here to post the same thing.

I thought I was set with the putter for a while, but not anymore!

I love the looks of "The Bean"
http://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/putters/wilson-staff/staff-infinite-the-bean-putter

The price point is great too.

The arm lock #7 Midway is only $129 & The Bean is only $99.

The price point is great too.

The arm lock #7 Midway is only $129 & The Bean is only $99.

Cheap!

(Meant in the Alfred E. Newman sense of the term - low cost, not poor quality. :D )

Wow they look great, solid review

Back