The Morgan Cup will Return in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good stuff. Glad to see this returning again next year.

I'll be all over this one. Great to hear and really hope I'll be fortunate enough to play in it one day.

Even more than the Grandaddy, this was the event that showed me how awesome THP is. Can't wait to see what is in store for 2018!

Some fantastic news here! Excited to hear more about this.

Well, this will be fun.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Could not be happier at this turn of events. I have been part of 2 teams who both won and I would very much like to go for the trifecta.

Yay!!! Glad to hear it'll be back next year. What an amazing event. Still easily the highlight of my golf life!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fantastic news!

I freaking love this news!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why yes, yes I do! Can’t wait to see what’s in store for this amazing event. It was so fun following along this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is amazing news, can't wait to mark the date out on my calendar and put my name in for it.

That is great news, love seeing this continue.

Excited to see that the Morgan Cup lives on!!!

This is cool to see! The Morgan Cup and the contests to join a team are what made me a THP regular.

This is cool to see! The Morgan Cup and the contests to join a team are what made me a THP regular.

We had some really cool and fun contest to get into this event several years back. Will never forget the 2012 video submissions....lots of effort and a blast to watch go down.

This is GREAT news! I can't wait to hear more!

Yes, I most certainly want to be a tour player! Excited that this one is coming back.

I'm hoping for the multi manufacture participation again. That was my favorite part about it.

Was a great follow this year on a great course that first tee off a bluff was awesome!!!

This is one event that I would really like to attend!!! Glad it will be happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back