Srixon Z545 vs Z565 irons

jdsuowner

Reaction score
Handicap
For those of you who have hit both of these sets, because of the different apparent weight location on the back of the irons does the Z545 have a slight more draw bias through the set than the Z565?

For those of you who have hit both of these sets, because of the different apparent weight location on the back of the irons does the Z545 have a slight more draw bias through the set than the Z565?

No, it does not have any more draw bias. At most the sweet spot has moved like a touch more towards the toe. Overall it's like hitting the same club, I have the 545 5 irons and 565 6 iron in play for a bit, didn't even know they were different clubs.

To me they felt and played identical. Feel, yardage, ballflight... all were the same for me.

No, it does not have any more draw bias. At most the sweet spot has moved like a touch more towards the toe. Overall it's like hitting the same club, I have the 545 5 irons and 565 6 iron in play for a bit, didn't even know they were different clubs.

I would actually go the other way. I think the 545 set does have a bit more draw bias, however neither are extreme for what they are. Weight was moved towards the toe, to get the balance point at the center and by doing that in my opinion they did eliminate the draw bias that existed in the 545.

Back