Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a Scotty Cameron Dual Balance Newport 2 out to demo during my round tonight and Im floored by it. I wasnt really sure if I wanted to go that big on a putter, but it might actually be worth it. My stroke hasnt been that smooth and clean maybe ever.

The ponder is STRONG with this one

No I don't like wearing a glove.
Did you ever try the iLines? Lamkin, Golf Galaxy, DSG all seem to be giving them away at this point. I snagged a few for $2/grip the other day.

Did you ever try the iLines? Lamkin, Golf Galaxy, DSG all seem to be giving them away at this point. I snagged a few for $2/grip the other day.

Solid deal, very. I love them, some of my favorite grips to date.

Clicgear 3.5+

Has been a ponder for a couple weeks now and it is getting closer to being an actual purchase

Sure did, they are the grips I'm replacing. That's a solid price for them.

Sure did, they are the grips I'm replacing. That's a solid price for them.
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you getting the green uTX from the Legacy?

I'm beginning to think that I definitely belong here. The morning after my first under par round of the year I'm pondering a couple slight tweeks to the bag. Thinking about swapping my hybrid for a 3 iron and then dropping the set gap wedge for a md3 50*.

Some kind of GPS unit or rangefinder, I really need one to improve my game. Going off sprinkler heads is not working to my advantage

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

8acf2f9ef2badd9f5aef4b9651de802a.jpg
4bb58bb42ba012cf3ba0ce208ba3d4ff.jpg

Or

af36a90c7ca6a27b1af6ef0cb1de0fc5.jpg

Or

9075b6f2eea030e9329a0d53206f14bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait, they still have the 100th birthay bag?? please jump on it

8acf2f9ef2badd9f5aef4b9651de802a.jpg
4bb58bb42ba012cf3ba0ce208ba3d4ff.jpg

Or

af36a90c7ca6a27b1af6ef0cb1de0fc5.jpg

Or

9075b6f2eea030e9329a0d53206f14bc.jpg

Wait…where is this 100 anniversary bag?! If you're not buying it, I WANT IT.

Divine 9. XR 5w is my best buy this year, so why not add another FW ?

Pondering, actually I know I need to sell this fujikura pro tour spec 53k x stiff shaft. Tried it today and I'm not man enough to load it. I can't believe how stiff it is lol

Weak....

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk
Dude it's unreal how stout it is... I have no issues loading the 73 ts x flex. Hard to understand how the 56 gram shaft is so much more stiff lol

Weight has little to do with flex.

Pondering, actually I know I need to sell this fujikura pro tour spec 53k x stiff shaft. Tried it today and I'm not man enough to load it. I can't believe how stiff it is lol

Is this the white and black one?

If so that shaft is money.

Edit : oh and apex mb

Is this the white and black one?

If so that shaft is money.

Edit : oh and apex mb

This one:
e1c4e244e57891c9c3cc7463c406d5b4.jpg

Way more stout than this one
e34590fbddb236375ff4723ed3a54c7e.jpg

Apparently the 53k is a special version that was made for keygan bradley. I was told that you need at least 115mph ss to properly load that shaft. As I said earlier, I'm not man enough lol

My club guy had one of the two and it felt amazing . I assume it was the tour spec one.

I love Fuji shafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back