NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
your team should be fun to watch this year Andy, with all the young kids and all the move they made, it'll be an exciting year
It should be way better than last year. A lot depends on what Evander Kane brings. I'm not a fan of him but I will give him a chance, hope he doesn't disappoint.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

It should be way better than last year. A lot depends on what Evander Kane brings. I'm not a fan of him but I will give him a chance, hope he doesn't disappoint.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

What's not to like about Evander Kane?

I hope the Ducks can get over the hump in the playoffs this year... I'm not worried at all about the 82 games from Oct-April...

What's not to like about Evander Kane?

I hope the Ducks can get over the hump in the playoffs this year... I'm not worried at all about the 82 games from Oct-April...
I think everyone in the west should be worried about the regular season. Avs, stars, Oilers are all better.

Nothing like repping WNY with a sec assault charge...thanks Pat Kane

Dear Blue Jackets,

Please stay healthy and make a deep playoff run. I love the talent and make up of the team. This is your year.

Thanks.

Man I hope you're right. Love seeing the direction the team has gone the past few years. Dump and chase was soooo boring and hard to watch for years, and now we have some puck handlers and scorers that make it exciting to be a fan now. Plus we've got Bob. Can't wait for this season to start!

a lot of them, but still, the other 5 didn't win as many

To be fair, in the early days, Montreal and Toronto absolutely had a stranglehold on hockey talent. If there was a good player they wanted, they got him. The rest of the league was forced to compete with cast offs. It was not a level playing field and a lot of Montreal's and Toronto's cups should come with a big fat asterisk. But, that's not the way the record books work.

Nothing like repping WNY with a sec assault charge...thanks Pat Kane

They actually charged him? I thought they were investigating and were keeping it pretty tight lipped...

He got a lot of hockey dna but very little to none of the decent human being DNA IMO... Big difference between young and stupid and and a scumbag...

To be fair, in the early days, Montreal and Toronto absolutely had a stranglehold on hockey talent. If there was a good player they wanted, they got him. The rest of the league was forced to compete with cast offs. It was not a level playing field and a lot of Montreal's and Toronto's cups should come with a big fat asterisk. But, that's not the way the record books work.

the rule was made that way, each team had dibs on the local players, I dont see why there should be an asterix because their regions were producing the best players back then.

I think the rule made sense from a fan stand point, its fun to see the local guy, but they realised that having some kind of parity was even better.

They actually charged him? I thought they were investigating and were keeping it pretty tight lipped...

He got a lot of hockey dna but very little to none of the decent human being DNA IMO... Big difference between young and stupid and and a scumbag...

Last i heard it's still an investigation. When will these guys learn to not pure themselves in these situations.

edit: the word charged was more from the victim perspective than the police.

alegedly

the rule was made that way, each team had dibs on the local players, I dont see why there should be an asterix because their regions were producing the best players back then.

I think the rule made sense from a fan stand point, its fun to see the local guy, but they realised that having some kind of parity was even better.

Agreed it made a lot on sense back in the day.

Dear Blue Jackets,

Please stay healthy and make a deep playoff run. I love the talent and make up of the team. This is your year.

Thanks.
Hopping off the Avs wagon already? How many jerseys do you have? Haha

This Kane thing is getting strange. Apparently there's video involved .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh that could be really not good

For what it's worth, my team has more Stanley Cup wins than the Leafs OR Habs in the past 20 years

Kane is incredible with the puck but a bit of a ding dong off the ice. Hopefully this isn't as bad as it seems.

Let's not mention the leafs,I am ashamed of my hometown team. But I am a Habs fan. Price and Suban. Suban grew up in my town so I gotta cheer him on.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, my team has more Stanley Cup wins than the Leafs OR Habs in the past 20 years
Well said but on principal I can not thumbs up this post as former SE Division rivals

Quite the arena area

c6b843e90c8c180349cb17dfb282dc1c.jpg
I need to go to a game there, great place for an arena to be. It's the kinda atmosphere I'm hoping Tampa ends up with when Vinik is done.

Quite the arena area

c6b843e90c8c180349cb17dfb282dc1c.jpg

It really is. The street you see leading to the bottom left of the picture is Broadway, which is the main drag in Nashville. There's all sorts of bars and restaurants within a 3-minute walk. That bar directly across the street is an Irish pub.

You and Mike (and anyone else from the Ohio crowd) still need to make a road trip happen for some hockey and golf down here.

It really is. The street you see leading to the bottom left of the picture is Broadway, which is the main drag in Nashville. There's all sorts of bars and restaurants within a 3-minute walk. That bar directly across the street is an Irish pub.

You and Mike (and anyone else from the Ohio crowd) still need to make a road trip happen for some hockey and golf down here.
We were on the roof of tootsies. Unfortunately I loathe downtowns and majorly crowded areas so I hated a majority of my experience, but I can definitely see why Nashville is a great place to hang out downtown. Tons of live music.

Excited to see how the Jets will fare this year. Great last season and solid draft. Go Jets!

Excited to see how the Jets will fare this year. Great last season and solid draft. Go Jets!

They are looking good for next year and should have lead the ducks 3-0 in that series unfortunately they couldn't finish out the games.

Crest I have a few jerseys and none of them are the caps leafs or Habs. Hahaha. I like how some teams go about their business and build their team and want to see them do well. It also helps that I love the Blue Jackets alternate jersey but colorado will always be my number 1 even when they suck but I like the trade when they got rid of O'rielly and expect big things this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back