What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well. Look who jacked his driver up 2° and found a little accuracy (thanks to Jman's suggestion).

The one fairway I didn't 'hit' was because I flat jacked a bomb through the end of the fairway at the dogleg. So, in my mind, I was 100%. Putted like crap though.

69.6 / 128​
Blue Tees

12.0​
Course Handicap:

123456789OUT
BLUE5243463931655124162174182853276
HANDICAP9155171337111
PAR54435434436
SCORE64536545442
ROUND SCORE+1+1+2+2+3+4+5+6+6+6
NET SCORE64536545442
TEE CLUB1W1W1W8i1W1W5i1W6i
FAIRWAYS86%/6%
GIR33%33%
PUTTS221221231161.8/16

Shot a 45/43 88 today.

I played better than I thought I would since its only my second round out the GameGolf tags, the first round with a Cure putter, and since I turned the Cure shaft around, my first ever round putting from the left side.

42/42 for 84 at The Club at Savannah Harbor. Windy and wet. Putting was not good, everything else was decent.

7 fwy, 8 gir, 35 putts (four 3-putts), 2 penalties.
8 pars, 8 bogies, 2 doubles.

47/46=93 at Savannah Harbor. Trippled 3 of 4 par 5 holes. Otherwise I was happy with my round. Sub 90 play tomorrow to support my partner.

46/42 89. Three 7's on the front. Could not get a putt to the hole. Lost two balls in the rough.
Tomorrow will be a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newman Golf Course
Peoria, Illinois
6467 Yd Par 71 (70.9/127)

39/38 - 77

2 Birdies

The new driver was left of left and hooking all day. I hadn't hit one ball with it until I teed off today so my expectations weren't sky high. At one point I had to get my ball back from a guy playing 2 holes over. I did hit a couple really good drives though. The best was on the 345 yd uphill, dogleg left #14 that left me a little chip from 5 feet off of the front of the green, which I hit to about 18 inches and tapped in for a 3. It was down wind and the fairways are very firm. I probably carried that drive 270 or so. I'm happy with a 77. Somewhat disappointed at letting myself get flustered on 17 though. Hopefully the driver will get dialed in. On a tight course I would have shot 100.

LYe7Z2X.jpg

Last edited:
Only 9 holes for a 39.

Played 54 holes today. 92, 94 and 91. I'm tired! :act-up:

79 this afternoon at Cowboys after a AM 91. Moved up a set of tees this afternoon and played better in general.

79 this afternoon at Cowboys after a AM 91. Moved up a set of tees this afternoon and played better in general.
Heck of a turn around!

Noice! 79 from any tee at CC is good golf. Keep up the good play tomorrow!

JM

40 on 9 tonight. Didn't hit a single fairway all day but did get 4 greens. Was 1 under after 3 but then gave it back real quick. Almost birdied the 9th for a 39, but just missed the 15 footer. Good scrambling practice though...only had about 5 tee shots that I wasn't in jail off the tee.

Played 9 tonight and shot a 39. It was a strange night as it felt like I had dead legs. Didn't strike my irons well and didn't have the distance I normally get.

I drove the ball really well actually missed only one fairway. I hit my wedges well and putted well.

Just nothing with the irons tonight.

39/38 to tied my pb. played a 6,400y course though it was playing a little shorter due to some temporary greens and a tee box moved up due to maintenance. super windy. this is a course that my buddy recently joined. I played with him (a 6.0), and a mutual friend (a 6.9). my buddy has played there a couple times, and talked up how tight it was. I really played out of my mind. putter bailed me out maybe 7 or 8 times with 3-5 footers that I made. 29 putts certainly helps! and the 77 was with a double and a 3-putt. the double was actually a solidly struck approach that i thought the wind would knock down, but it flew the green and went in the water. the 3-putt was misjudging the wind and ending up on the green but miles from the hole. trending down a full stroke to 8.5 after that gem. I am feeling good about where things are headed!

39/38 to tied my pb. played a 6,400y course though it was playing a little shorter due to some temporary greens and a tee box moved up due to maintenance. super windy. this is a course that my buddy recently joined. I played with him (a 6.0), and a mutual friend (a 6.9). my buddy has played there a couple times, and talked up how tight it was. I really played out of my mind. putter bailed me out maybe 7 or 8 times with 3-5 footers that I made. 29 putts certainly helps! and the 77 was with a double and a 3-putt. the double was actually a solidly struck approach that i thought the wind would knock down, but it flew the green and went in the water. the 3-putt was misjudging the wind and ending up on the green but miles from the hole. trending down a full stroke to 8.5 after that gem. I am feeling good about where things are headed!

Congrats!

I bet the tees we played in the AM were approaching 6700 yards. Some 450 yard par 4's from there.

I bet the tees we played in the AM were approaching 6700 yards. Some 450 yard par 4's from there.

Yep....quite the difference in the afternoon. I was able to drive 4 with the Mini and came up 5 yards short of green on 9 with Mini.

64.... Two man scramble. 2 more days to go..

Shot an 82.. Will esc down to 81.. Ran off a string of 7 pars in a row.. 43 / 39 .. 1 3-putt .. A bunch of birdie looks but only converted 1..

34 on the front, 34 on the back. Par 70 only 5624 yards but is defended by crowned greens. Took a short game lesson in the am and took it out on the course. Pretty happy with the results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Played Sat club day off the blues today, in the wind and occasional heavy shower again. My first 9 holes was great and shot a -1 35 with only 10 putts, I one putted my first 8 holes and they were all from on the green, no first putts from the fringe, i couldn't believe it. Second 9 wasn't so great as we were held up the whole 9 and i got out of rhythm, ended with a +6 42 and 14 putts.

35/42=77 and 24 putts pretty happy with that and that is my best putting round ever.

Yesterday I shot 75. The front 9 was a little inconsistent and shot 40, then the back 9 I quit trying to steer the ball and shot 35.
Trying a course today that I haven't played in 2 years. It should be interesting.

Ugh what a rough morning. I hit good drives I find the worst bounces that put me wedged perfectly in a hole under a tree....not once....but TWICE on two back to back holes. I don't know if I hit two sprinkler heads or two rocks the but bounces were such nonsense. Ended up with an 87 for the round. Such a let down on such a gorgeous morning! Hope everyone else shot better!

87 ... Just couldn't get anything to work today... Had 2 triples and a double

42/48(90). Par firs 5 holes then couldn't make a putt. Burned lots of edges today. Two bad holes and lost focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back