The PGA Tour Live homepage won't load correctly for me on Chrome while I'm at work and it's not supported on my works IE browser version.

Guess I'll have to actually work instead.

The PGA Tour Live homepage won't load correctly for me on Chrome while I'm at work and it's not supported on my works IE browser version.

THP is loading. Lots of great topics to chat in. :D

iOS or Android an option for you?

I won't buy it. I have enough ways to watch golf for free without it.

I'm enjoying the stats they throw up. Good production value.

Golf here in NZ has gone to an online subscription, our local pay tv company lost the rights so unless you want to pay $149 for the season to watch online there is no golf on tv now except for the majors. There was a lot of very pissed people when it got announced and i was one of them and refuse to pay for it.

i guess i did not realize no more Live@ & this replaced it?

I signed up but may cancel if I find I don't use it enough. I do wish the Tour would have looked for other ways to subsidize the cost, given it's only limited coverage of feature groups. That said, I'm in my office Thurs and Fri and welcome golf filling one of my extra monitors!

And see, that bothers me. If they had full coverage, of all golfers like normal TV, I'd think a lot harder about this one. But featured groups? A few weeks ago, it seems like we got featured groups for free (or featured holes).

~Rock

Ok, well, was just going to try out the 1 week free pass, but I guess pga tour live is not available for windows 8.1, either for the tablet mode full screen IE or the standard desktop version of IE. It just says get on IOS or visit the site from a computer. I'm sorry, but my Surface Pro 3 is basically a computer, and using the desktop version of IE seems pretty 'computerish' to me.

Fail on their part.

~Rock

I signed up but may cancel if I find I don't use it enough. I do wish the Tour would have looked for other ways to subsidize the cost, given it's only limited coverage of feature groups. That said, I'm in my office Thurs and Fri and welcome golf filling one of my extra monitors!

I signed up and will keep it for a while for this reason exactly. I hope they expand the coverage a bit as this grows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, well, was just going to try out the 1 week free pass, but I guess pga tour live is not available for windows 8.1, either for the tablet mode full screen IE or the standard desktop version of IE. It just says get on IOS or visit the site from a computer. I'm sorry, but my Surface Pro 3 is basically a computer, and using the desktop version of IE seems pretty 'computerish' to me.

Fail on their part.

~Rock

Wait, someone still uses IE in 2015?

Fail on their part.

~Rock
I watch on my Surface Pro 3. But then, I use Chrome.

So you do like it then? :angel:

Pros and cons for this? Condsidering it now.

Can't really think of any cons other than I don't use it on the weekends. For $40 a year it's worth it IMO

So you do like it then? :angel:

Pros and cons for this? Condsidering it now.

I looked into the PGA Live app and not sure it's worth $8 for 7-days of access, without any assurance of what that is really getting me.....

Last edited:
Back