2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

You will be missed, Ron. Sorry work had to take over your weekend.

Safe travels, everybody. Really wish I could tee it up with everyone today.

Safe travels everyone

Ugh major work issue popped up due to some storms. Looks like I won't be making it down after all but rather spending my weekend rebuilding a system

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk
Hate to hear this, Ron.

Crab Cakes Benedict at the Baltimore Airport. Apologies in advance to Fupresti for the impending doom of a car ride coming…

Announcement:

With there being a last minute dropout, teams will be re-done again later this afternoon to make pairings even again.

We will update the thread accordingly.

Crab Cakes Benedict at the Baltimore Airport. Apologies in advance to Fupresti for the impending doom of a car ride coming…

Not gonna lie, saw that you made a post and thought for sure you missed your flight again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcement:

With there being a last minute dropout, teams will be re-done again later this afternoon to make pairings even again.

We will update the thread accordingly.
Thanks Worgan. Sorry Ron had to drop out. Looking forward to following along. Safe travels everyone!

Sorry, but completely understandable, that you had to drop out Ron.

Safe travels to all. We are packing the car now and will be off in about 30 minutes. Looking forward too seeing everyone soon!

Ugh major work issue popped up due to some storms. Looks like I won't be making it down after all but rather spending my weekend rebuilding a system

Sorry to hear.

And here I was hoping for a Lonnie Poole rematch. :(

Have fun relaxing in the 75°F 40-60%. :/

Heading down to Savannah now. Can't wait to tee it up this afternoon.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Wife and I stopped in Santee for the night. Headed the rest of the way in a few hours.

Dude that stinks. The storm we got here right after work last night was a pretty dang good one. Sitting at a stop light, I thought the car behind me bumped me, but I looked and she was 1/2 car back. It was a gust of wind (it was raining sideways) that literally shook my car hard enough to do a WTC was that!?!!

Heading out in a few minutes and looking forward to seeing you all this afternoon! The weather looks like it will be good so the golf is on like donkey kong :golf2:

Have fun and safe travels everybody! Wish I could be joining you all this weekend.

Landed. Hope the fog/clouds hang around - I don't see this much anymore.

Heading out in a few minutes and looking forward to seeing you all this afternoon! The weather looks like it will be good so the golf is on like donkey kong :golf2:

Hope you and Kelly have a safe trip

Gully washer right now, but it should all be gone by tee up time.

Gully washer right now, but it should all be gone by tee up time.
Been driving east across GA for 1.5 hours and have yet to see the sun.

Wow.. Anyone driving north on 95.. The troopers are everywhere!!! Trying to keep Flordians from smuggling books into Georgia, I guess...

Heading that way after work today, any plans for dinner and a time?

004d5eff641d397e4bdfe6cbe974cf58.jpg

Truck is ready to go

For the folks near the Westin, it's the first Friday of the month - they do an oyster roast/happy hour, and there are fireworks at 9:30

Back