What's for dessert?

Stemmy66

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Ok guys, can't just be me! Unless I missed it there is no dessert thread. I gotta share this one.

Last night had dinner out and got dessert at an ice cream shop. A place called Creamistry (Palo Alto) place is expensive but amazing. They mix raw ingredients and use liquid nitrogen to instantly freeze your concoction. It was the best ice cream I think Ive ever had. I'm going back soon to confirm this!

Have other THPers since something similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paging @moosejaa

My buddy Ralph has been doing this for years and it’s so very good.

This was crazy... -321* liquid nitrogen... stuff was piped into the work station areas and they used it like a water faucet

We went out for Mexican tonight. Alyssa had an ice cream taco which wasn't outstanding. I had their version of fried ice cream--that had a ghost pepper honey drizzle of it that was amazing.

92d5ce3c3e93fa8e365f4e927fa2dfd1.jpg

There is no other answer than milkshake. Preferably strawberry.

It will bring all the boys to the yard.

Still one of my favorite THP event memories ever. Four dudes in Vegas, the bravado of being on a golf trip and bragging about winning on the tables, waitress comes to take our drink order: beer, beer, beer…and a strawberry milkshake. Still cracks me up every time you post with that avatar.

Still one of my favorite THP event memories ever. Four dudes in Vegas, the bravado of being on a golf trip and bragging about winning on the tables, waitress comes to take our drink order: beer, beer, beer…and a strawberry milkshake. Still cracks me up every time you post with that avatar.

your response was f*%&ing classic, and I (plus all of THP) has you to think for capturing that photo at its most awesome/awful juncture.

Your milkshake or it's just what you tell all the guys?

Ok guys, can't just be me! Unless I missed it there is no dessert thread. I gotta share this one.

Last night had dinner out and got dessert at an ice cream shop. A place called Creamistry (Palo Alto) place is expensive but amazing. They mix raw ingredients and use liquid nitrogen to instantly freeze your concoction. It was the best ice cream I think Ive ever had. I'm going back soon to confirm this!

Have other THPers since something similar?

You missed it:
58dbf65127506767ba3e54a1485ae70c.jpg

Ice cream!
9d0fd305a4b46a5303e169e80ae67631.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Homemade banana bread thanks to mother-in-law and a bunch of old bananas

Surprised this thread doesn’t get more traction...

Wife just made some homemade apple flip overs
f6760f300e7b9c92464003ffd4f1baee.jpg

Homemade banana bread cheesecake. I done well!
39039f975fc1eb90b29e7ed22f842771.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back