Extra round thread: 2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

d11a85c359c1a24b17465af4d5a82e36.jpg

Corpjohnst (Barry) pipes one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46daca265db0f4af8b03325c113e349e.jpg

77bc259d6efdebb23f45202d17fc0ea8.jpg

Number 7 is a challenge. Good carry over hazard. Not sure where to kit it.

For you middle if the fairway... Any where else for us mere mortals....

9f0f7b4c25df0400dd21eadba6eb0529.jpg

67eebea8a0566afd3a72fb6fa6316576.jpg

f9ab665cc1c46f3b0ce61c107f6e9461.jpg

Extra round thread: 2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

d4793b956b632b6475bbfd53b8c358e3.jpg

Looks tougher than google earth. Were you getting any roll or are the fairways Florida soft.

09de8c227319a8bf0f21f5730a7e09fc.jpg

ccd300dc71dd0f102c8e9c1cbdcbd632.jpg

Lone wolf

252015300cf750370c76bb132de30218.jpg

17, this course has some character

Thanks Ole Gray, KellyBo, and Spivey for a wonderful round of golf..

Thanks for a fun round Clutch and wluker

I enjoyed it, couldn't ask for 2 better guys to play with! Thanks for being patient while my driver had a mind of its own.

Great time w KellyBo, OleGray, and MilkMan. Some solid golf played today. Glad we had some time to scout the course, there are some strategic holes.

Had a great time playing with Pudge, Jim and Knightlight today. Played some decent golf and was nice to get out and see the course prior to the big day tomorrow. Learned to hit the green in reg, chipping from the thick stuff is no bueno.

Looks tougher than google earth. Were you getting any roll or are the fairways Florida soft.

Just a few holes look tight, but fairly wide open with plenty of room... or at least to me.

No roll in the fairways... soggy soft. Windy today too.

Should dry out some tonight. Thought the course was beautiful. Greens seemed a tad slow but I bet they will be fast tomorrow morning. Some truly beautiful views out there today!

Enjoyed my round with Matt, Randy and Barry today. Happy that I was able to play all 18 holes. Shot an awful 93, but it was a practice round so......

Thanks for a fun round Clutch and wluker

That was a fun round and great playing Mike!

War Eagle from my iPhone

So great to see Bill and Kelly at a THP event again! Love it

I enjoyed it, couldn't ask for 2 better guys to play with! Thanks for being patient while my driver had a mind of its own.

We were just getting all the bad shots out of the way before tomorrow. Fun playing with you today

War Eagle from my iPhone

We had such a great time with Spivey and the Milkman today! I found out that Spivey played golf with my son in Vegas. That was pretty cool! I laughed a lot today mostly at my game. It was not good but the company could not be better. Glad OG and I got rid of ALL the ugly stuff today!

No roll anywhere! Only played about half of the holes worth a darn but had a great time with G$$$ and dub!

We had such a great time with Spivey and the Milkman today! I found out that Spivey played golf with my son in Vegas. That was pretty cool! I laughed a lot today mostly at my game. It was not good but the company could not be better. Glad OG and I got rid of ALL the ugly stuff today!

I'm sure your "council" instructed you to save it for tomorrow.

#LawyerBoFavorites

Back